CBC4 LW Round 4: Eagle's Hawk vs 25 or 6 to 4

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Billy5545

CBC4 LW Round 4: Eagle's Hawk vs 25 or 6 to 4

Post by Billy5545 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:52 am

We have our forks compared to their flat wedge. Our anti-HS wedge and prongs also only take 1 damage from their weapon, while our weapon deals 4. We will first start by going head-on and getting under the flat flipper to uppercut them and bend their wedge. We also want to make them inverted to force them to self right. When they do, keep kicking them with the spinner to prevent them from recovering and rack damage. We want to KO them as soon as possible, either by dealing enough damage or using the assistance of any of the hazards. Speaking of which, don't be dumb by driving carelessly into them. If they manage to get under us, quickly back off before they can flip and then resume the approach. Try to right ourself on the wall if we get inverted.

Wolf51-50

Re: CBC4 LW Round 4: Eagle's Hawk vs 25 or 6 to 4

Post by Wolf51-50 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:59 pm

It's strafey strafey time

Go in ring first and try to fake him out by strafing. Keep circling while looking for an opening. Once his weapon is out of range, hit the side of his wedge to send him spinning. Chase him down and hit him until I can spin him around enough to hit the side. If he's not budging, continue to strafe and once I'm at an angle with his forks, angle in and get underneath to flip. Then knock him away with the ring. Try to stay out of trouble with that spinner and continue slapping him in the face until I hit something vital.

Good luck