Diablo vs Space Bee

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Diablo vs Space Bee

Post by Venice Queen » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:03 pm

Space Bee - Speed: 8 / Traction: 6 / Torque: 2 / Weapon: 0 / Armor: 14 - Long Long Duck

Diablo: Speed: 7 Traction: 6 Torque: 4 Weapon: 3 Armor: 10(+3 front)

Starting upside down. yes I'm gonna try and put the long stick in-between the slats in his flipper. or lifter. I dont think he told me, dont really matter though. either way I'm not really sure how this is gonna work out. my hope is that he'll just faceplant if he tries to lift or flip me, and the time he takes being off the ground lets me shove him around and pin him and shit. if he lifts the lifter to try and "counter" this strategy, engage at an angle and push on the side of his dustpan - I can force us to circle, and in that way very, very slowly guide us to stay in the center of the arena and just stall out until he gives up on that plan.

if I get flipped, enact plan 2! take a flank that forces him to circle strafe to respond, then stop trying to flank and just turn at him in place, swinging around the super long wedge and hopefully sweeping in under his side/knocking him away so I can gain Ass Access.

the key here overall is mostly to prevent him from having too much time where he's controlling me, even if my two strategies are kinda wonky. I can win aggression. I'm faster and more of an idiot. if I prevent him from doing things, I'm winning control - especially if either of the two plans are successful, and force him to not want to lift me any more.

GL

Wolf51-50

Re: Diablo vs Space Bee

Post by Wolf51-50 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:29 pm

Flipper, ABR wedge, no forks.

*Sees duck attachment*
Why.

Why would you do that

He's probably going to try to wedge me and keep me at bay in some way shape or form. Try to angle in if I can under the wedge since it has clearance everywhere but the tip. If he gets underneath, there's still a second wedge. Try to clamp Once I do wedge him, I feel like he's trying to use it to either stop my flipper by going in between the bars or to push off of my dustpan. Why the fuck else would he choose such a ridiculous attachment? Especially since he can't exactly push or high center me since I have so much clearance in the back and his weapon, while long, is very thin. But honestly? I don't mind if he gets stuck or pushes off my dustpan. What matters is whether or not I can do something with him.

I have a whole two points more of torque than he does. Even if he tries to push me, I'm fine as long as my wheels are on the ground. Continue to push until his ass meets wall. If I need to cut him loose, turn quickly to fake him out and watch him skid like a chihuahua on ice skates. It's gonna be hard to reach him, but I can still interrupt his rush by lightly flicking him upward. If he's flipped, he might try to pokey pokey at my flippy flippy or something, as he has no other option. Use the tactic of using my better torque to just carry him around and put him where I want him. If I'm having trouble finding any openings to flip and he's not really poking at me, keep the flipper open and try to clamp the phallic weapon in front of him. Torque wins out and I can push him away. Continue to clamp if it's my only option. Self right if flipped and turn this into an all out pushing match, whatever his strategy may be. No bullshit here.

Good luck