Pink Wedge 2020 vs KILL 'EM ALL!

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

patrickrowberry

Pink Wedge 2020 vs KILL 'EM ALL!

Post by patrickrowberry » Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:56 pm

him: 5/4/1/12/8

me: 8,8,2,2,10(+2 to wedge)

start

have my grabber about 35 degrees ready to grab of the bat

box rush going for his side his wedges are a deterrent and central letting me get to his side easier keep to his side / reap and push him to the outa walls where is axe may get stuck my grabber acts a protect agents his axe but a way to control him at the same time

keep pinning nad keep behind and ot the side if he gets away bait the axe with my speed wedge around his wedglets to get back on his side

rinse and reapet

gg

Shaba117
Team: Team Stealth Productions

Re: Pink Wedge 2020 vs KILL 'EM ALL!

Post by Shaba117 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:31 pm

Pink Wedge 2000KILL 'EM ALL
ImageImage
Speed: 8 Speed: 5
Traction: 8 Traction: 4
Torque: 2 Torque: 1
Weapon: 2 Weapon: 12
Armour: 10 (+2 wedge) Armour: 8
Config: N/A Config: Forks
Pink Wedge has a good overall drivetrain advantage, but I have the weapon power capable of causing a KO (12 wpn + 1pt hammer bonus, +2 points shock = 5 points damage to chassis + 4 pts shock damage to anything behind his front wedge, incl. the weapon itself). I also do have a 60/40 wedging advantage when facing him head-on. Last, this is a large, open, and hazardless arena (save for the corner OOTA zones), which benefits me over his control bot.

Start out from my square quickly to get away from walls to prevent being pinned from a potential box-rush, then wait to see how PW reacts. If he flanks, I'll turn in place to keep forks pointed at him as much as possible and keep him in my hammer strike zone. As long as PW is within reaching distance of my forks, then fire the hammer repeatedly and turn and fire when necessary as I'm sure he won't be just a sitting duck in front of me. If PW flanks and grabs me with his grabber, fire the hammer to free myself and back off before resetting to resume my attack.

If by doing that and PW manages to avoid my hammer and is getting the upper hand, then I'll resort to more erratic maneuvering to try to trick him up into making a mistake and get him with a hammer shot. Overall, with the level of damage that I can inflict to his chassis with every blow, it should not take more than 1 maybe 2 blows to destroy things like wheels or his own weapon and I can easily pierce something like a drive motor or electronics to hinder or even disable PW, entirely. PW may be quick and nimble, but it has to survive 3 minutes against me in a hazardless arena.

Finally, avoid the low-wall corners to prevent some bizarre box-rush OOTA scenario and walls in general to keep from being clamped/pinned against them. Remain aggressive and keep the hammer blows coming unless I'm evading from being clamped. PW has this in control and maybe aggression, but I'll be the one causing the damage, and it'll be brutal!

GL, Pat!