Wheelosaurous vs The Thieving Magpie

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

patrickrowberry

Wheelosaurous vs The Thieving Magpie

Post by patrickrowberry » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:03 am

me: 6,4,1,12,7(+2)

ttm: 7,7,1,5,10

stat:

let him come to me

taking him to the hazards

avoid the outa zones

reverse if he gets away

gg

Shaba117
Team: Team Stealth Productions

Re: Wheelosaurous vs The Thieving Magpie

Post by Shaba117 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:16 pm

WheelosaurousThe Thieving Magpie
ImageImage
Speed: 6 Speed: 7
Traction: 4 Traction: 7
Torque: 1 Torque: 1
Weapon: 12 Weapon: 5
Armour: 7 (+2 wedge) Armour: 10
Config: N/A Config: N/A
First off, Wheelosaurous's saw is powerful, but it is *tiny* and I should not have much trouble avoiding it. Second, I have a drivetrain advantage with a perfect control ratio over him, which should aid me just enough to have control over him. Third, he doesn't have forks, so we're 50/50 with wedging. Last, this arena has two nicely-sized OOTA zones which my flipper power can comfortably clear.

Start out of my square and kinda zigzag my way towards Wheelosaurous and try to get him between me and the OOTA zone wall. Of course, try to flip him out as soon as possible. If he manages to catch me with the saw, immediately back off, regroup, and try to angle in again (or just get the wedge near the corners since his saw's coverage is minimal). Remain aggressive with trying to get him OOTA, but if for some reason Wheelosaurous just proves impossible to OOTA, then I'll wedge/flip over towards the Steel Cold hazards, which should do some damage to his wheels/chassis armor. Keep chaining flips when possible. If out of CO2, wedge and push him into the hazards.

Be aggressive, go for the early OOTA, don't stay under his saw, and don't drive into hazards.

GL, Pat!