KILL 'EM ALL! vs Outrage 3: CBC4 HW Round 3

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Shaba117
Team: Team Stealth Productions

KILL 'EM ALL! vs Outrage 3: CBC4 HW Round 3

Post by Shaba117 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:38 pm

KILL 'EM ALLOutrage 3
ImageImage
Speed: 5 Speed: 3
Traction: 4 Traction: 2
Torque: 1 Torque: 1
Weapon: 10 Weapon: 16
Armour: 10 (+2 plow) Armour: 8
Config: anti-HS plow Config: N/A

Outrage's weapon bar is enormous and it will reflect that in its spinup time of 4 seconds. While the combination of my not-so blazing fast speed and the Crooked Cop in the center of the arena will prevent me from an outright box-rush, I can still get to Outrage before it's at full speed. I also have +1 damage bonus with my hammer which only needs 1 second to go through a complete firing motion means that I can strike quickly while keeping his weapon stuffed. I will aim mainly for his wheels to try to disable his drive since that is the most vulnerable part with a +2 damage bonus for wheel hits (total of 5 damage). There's also what appears to be very minimal clearance between Outrage's blade and chassis/ground, so disrupting that will also make his weapon ineffective. Lastly, Outrage has a very low profile and running it as an overcutter vs an undercutter shouldn't make much, if any, difference.

Start out of my square and go around the Crooked Cop and stuff Outrage's weapon as soon as possible while firing the hammer repeatedly, then maneuver and aim for his wheels. Also, try to push Outrage into a corner and over one of the Fatales to get them to a damaging speed (orange/red). They are small enough hazards that I shouldn't get caught on them as long as I drive well enough. Also, just keeping Outrage against a wall will just help in keeping it from spinning up while I can wail away with the hammer. If forced to release due to pin rule, I will back off just enough to allow Outrage free movement, but I should still be able to resume the attack quickly enough to prevent his weapon from getting to full speed.

Now, Outrage will still likely be able to cause some heavy damage, but I have the plow with a durable 4WD box behind it. It will take many hits to disable me to the point of getting a KO. And I'll keep attacking, even with the plow ripped off/hammer disabled. If it gets to this point, just keep stuffing his weapon and getting him over the Fatales whenever possible.

Lastly, drive aggressively smart, don't drive over Fatales when they're orange/red, and stay away from the OOTA zones behind the starting squares if possible.

GL Wolf!

Wolf51-50

Re: KILL 'EM ALL! vs Outrage 3: CBC4 HW Round 3

Post by Wolf51-50 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:06 am

They have all these tasty corners to hit on that plow of theirs. Spin up and continue to take chunks out of the face. If she tries hitting the body with the hammer, turn in place so all she gets is blade.

Good luck