Golden MADD 2 vs Wheelosaurus

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

patrickrowberry

Golden MADD 2 vs Wheelosaurus

Post by patrickrowberry » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:57 pm

whe: 6,4,1,12,7(+2 to wedge)

gold: 3/1/1/16/9

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

fuck... my saw is comeptly useless

strat

box rush avido the centre.. al I have is speed and nothing else.. sorry writer i'm fucked I know it I'm running into the jaws of death and I am so screwed right now Jesus Christ my machine didn't ask for this he only wanted to cut 1 robot just 1 robot and you barstereds have put him agents this masterpiece "oh poor metal 3 I new him well"

what is the world full of people who don't understand who truly don't see what I have made is was a mistake and I have sinned father for thous nose how to stat a over head spinner but I truly scourged the poni on this one

give me the loss but I didn't go down in vain.. but I went down like I should be remerged like a blithering reck that jabbers over the word limit

Rinzler

Re: Golden MADD 2 vs Wheelosaurus

Post by Rinzler » Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:20 pm

I shall channel my inner Brian Nave.. and SPIN TO WIN BABY