Gabrial vs I Can't Believe it's not Tanto

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

patrickrowberry

Gabrial vs I Can't Believe it's not Tanto

Post by patrickrowberry » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:50 pm

gab: 6,4,1,14,5

not tant: Speed: 8 Traction: 7 Torque: 3 Weapon: 0 Armour: 12

14 vs 12

realy???

strat

it's a fight of nutrient and avoiding hazords

play defence, let him come to me

hit and reverse keeping ot where there are no hazrods

if he has me reverse into hazord free zone

and try hug the starting wall as best as possible cutting of his angle off attack

if he goes side on I can hit and ealsiy bounce out of it using my weapon

8 vs 6 is massive but keeping the playing filed small help me

gg all the best

Botomatic1000
Team: Team Riptide: Advanced Robot Combat

Re: Gabrial vs I Can't Believe it's not Tanto

Post by Botomatic1000 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:24 pm

Using the Big Friggin Wedgelets and the heavy stoppers.
Where do I start... Gabrial has no internal room for... anything... let alone an axe mechanism or motors... or batteries... or ESCs... or a Receiver... it’s stupidly narrow so won’t turn if it even can move, especially with that longass tail behind it. The wheels appear to be made out of metal rims with no tread whatsoever so the thing is just going to be spinning wheels on the floor the whole way through the match, never gaining any traction at all. Basically, the aim of the game is to just use my speed to my advantage and bully him around the place, pushing like a real rammer should, getting all of the aggression and control points, not to mention damage when I ram him into walls and just buckle... EVERYTHING! Chuck him into the pistons from time to time but the aim of the game is to break that furnace and get him in there for a good cooking. Remain relentless and aggressive at all times, ramming him everywhere, never letting him get away and facing wedge first at all times.
Good luck Pat