Outrage 3 vs Fork Bomb

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Wolf51-50

Outrage 3 vs Fork Bomb

Post by Wolf51-50 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:43 pm

That's a lot of forks

Stay as an undercutter for this fight

He can't really hurt me unless I'm on his wedge or he smacks me with his weapon in the back. And 7 armor on the front? If robots had bones he's gonna be saying "ouch my bones". He might pop me up in the air if he goes with his weapon at the back, but he'll also destroy his weapon in the process. If he attacks from the front, I just need to keep my body out of the way. My blade has a large sweep of range and he's gonna need to hit the wheel pods to do anything. If he's circling around me trying to hit it, time myself to wear my middle is square with his (relatively) and drive up his wedge to completely dismantle it. I only really need one shot to the body to do some serious damage.

GL!

Hiicantpk

Re: Outrage 3 vs Fork Bomb

Post by Hiicantpk » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:48 pm

Outrage 3
Speed: 3
Traction: 2
Torque: 1
Weapon: 16
Armour: 8
--------

Fork Bomb
Speed: 5
Traction: 4
Torque: 1
Weapon: 13
Armour: 7
(3 Weapon armour points transfered into the arm, 1 weapon armour left for the disc)
--------

Plow On

So thats a lot of weapon, but I do have a speed advantage as well as the same control ratio. With all the hazards around Outrage may have to move around carefully as to not recoil from a hit into one of the many high damage hazards.

Right away head out and hit the Murdersaw trigger on my side of the arena, then head wide towards the log chute. Ideally when they come out of their square area, I want them to between me and the Murdersaw/OOTA zone. Try my best to juke around and get to their sides but don't overcommit until I know I have a free hit.

If none of the juking around works, just position myself with again them between me and the murdersaw/oota and bite the bullet. I'll end up taking a lot of damage but if they get thrown OOTA and I don't instantly die then I can win.

If for whatever reason they stay on their side of the arena, don't fall for the bait. Go trigger the Murdersaw (permanently if I can get to their trigger before getting hit) and keep mobile.

GL
".. if Kody is removing OOTAs, I'm flying to Canada for the sole purpose of taking a shit down his chimney. :v: " - GF93

Team 57