Momma Bear vs Diablo Genesis

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Wolf51-50

Momma Bear vs Diablo Genesis

Post by Wolf51-50 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:33 pm

Jules never told me which bot config she was using soooooo uhhhhhhh....

I'mma assume momma's going in there with 2 cubs

Gonna use the flipper config for this. Focus on one cub and as I attempt to wedge it, turn in circles to get them off my tail as I flip the other.

These things are TINY. And not only do they need a powerful enough system to right themselves, but also one to flip a fucking MW. How many flips are we getting out of these little things that are powerful enough to flip me? 3? 7? 1 1/2? I can't see it being much. So the name of the game here is to focus on one and flip it over as much as I can. I can run from momma all day without problems, she's almost a non factor here. Focus on the cubs first. With all that self righting they should eventually run out of gas in theory. The good news about mine being electric is that I don't have to worry about the number of flips I use. If I can't seem to keep one on my wedge and focus on just one, see if I can put one in the dustpan and trap it while still having my flipper wedge on the ground. If not, clamp one and quickly shove it into a hazard before the other one can catch me. Time my opening and closing of the flipper so they don't flip me into a weird position. Do so until only momma can really affect me. Flip and clamp, send into hazards. Wheeee. Run from momma for as long as possible but still attack the cubs. Try to separate them if they are close together.

Good luck

Killjoy

Re: Momma Bear vs Diablo Genesis

Post by Killjoy » Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:00 am

Going with Momma and 2 cubs - wedge teeth on.

Momma's going to be the sacrifice in this one. She's going to lead the way. The cubs are going to stay squarely behind her, and she's shoving her fat face right into him aggressively at every opportunity. If he takes the bait, the cubs are going to come out and gank him. If he tries to focus fire one of them, he'll have to get clean around Momma, and he's not that fast. Have her constantly interfere, going at his exposed flank. Have the chosen cub backpeday with its wedge facing him. Have the other one come around the free side at his back.

As soon as it's safe and prudent, open the pit. If he has one of my bots in his grip and wants to pit it, let him as long as the other two are positioned to toss him down right after. Don't trigger the murdersaw. Watch out for thwack attacks. Get him chasing, get him frustrated, and always use my numerical advantage to keep him from controlling the rhythm of the fight or executing any real gameplan.

Good luck