Here Comes the Sun vs Space Bee

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Here Comes the Sun vs Space Bee

Post by Venice Queen » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:19 pm

Space Bee: Speed: 8 / Traction: 6 / Torque: 2 / Weapon: 0 / Armor: 14 - SHIELD
HCTS: 3 Speed / 1 Traction / 1 Torque / 15 Weapon / 12 Armor

Here I'll write this fight for you:

Space Bee shoves HCTS around until it bounces itself up in the air. it lands, doing more damage to itself than it does to space bee. repeat steps 1 and 2 until HCTS loses on points or accidentally launches itself OOTA.

Frog designed a bot that's meant to be a complete clusterfuck that confuses you and then overwhelms you, much like Dragonfist does (but much, much memeier). Space Bee is designed to weather any chaos storm. do standard wedgebot things, and react to his stupidity as appropriate.

GL

attackfrog
Team: Aquatic Robotics

Re: Here Comes the Sun vs Space Bee

Post by attackfrog » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:18 pm

The Woodshed is full of hazards, and HCTS is basically a giant jumping hazard itself, so this match is going to be easy. All I have to do is have Here Comes The Sun blend in with the other hazards at the start of the match, and Gabe won't be able to find it. He'll be driving around like "what? Where did my opponent go? WTF?" and then out of nowhere a giant ball of spikes will leap out and crash land on top of Space Bee, impaling its wheels with sharp, pointy spikes. Gabe will be so surprised that he won't know what's hit him, and before he can figure out what's going on I'll hide Here Comes The Sun in among the other hazards again. Rinse and repeat! And even if Gabe somehow does see past my clever ruse, what's he going to do, damage HCTS with his zero weapon push bot? Hah! I see no possible way I could lose this one.