WK2 MW: V-Trigger vs Acrid

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

British-Robotics

WK2 MW: V-Trigger vs Acrid

Post by British-Robotics » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:02 am

Alright, the obvious target are going to be the front shovel and the arms that hold the shovel so that's what I must aim for, Pressurize him with fair-angling and hit the side of the shovel or part of the arm, I want to bend the weapon as much as possible during the match to get the upper hand.

I have enough weapon power to damage Acrid so I'm going to be agressive and force my opponent to make some driving errors, hell if I'm lucky maybe taking a hit at one of the wheels. avoid getting flipped.

Good luck and may the best robot win :)

V900
Team: End of the Line LLC

Re: WK2 MW: V-Trigger vs Acrid

Post by V900 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:44 pm

plow config

Statline/design notes:
  • TBR can't pull the "lol u have bad traction" card because he's got the exact same -2 tra:spd disparity. I'm faster, deal with it.
  • V-Trigger is SUPER thin back-to-front. It's almost certainly going to wheelie when accelerating.
  • Only the front wedge of V-trigger scrapes the ground, the rest is definitely prone to getting wedged under by my plow.
So, what does this mean for my strategy?
  • Angle in. I can leave my plow un-pressed because lol hinged wedge.
  • Use my 13 armor plow to nope his 14 power weapon.
  • Use my lifter (5 power btw) and torque to push him around into hazards. Focus on the chopper row and hacksaws in particular
  • AVOID the low walls. Also avoid procing the murdersaw and pit opening triggers. I don't entirely trust that it'll go well, plus the murdersaw isn't enough of a match-clincher for how much effort it takes to set up. All this stuff is located near the center of the arena, so the ends of the "U" are generally where I want to hang out.
gl hf