Pink Wedge 2020 vs Xtreme pneumatiX

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

patrickrowberry

Pink Wedge 2020 vs Xtreme pneumatiX

Post by patrickrowberry » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:14 pm

xp:Speed: 7 Traction: 6 Torque: 2 Weapon: 3 Armour: 12

pw: 8,8,2,2,10

in wedge on wedge he wins 60% of the time 30% its a draw and the rest I win so even though I have the more control so I know I'm going into this with a massive disadvantage

before the fight I measured his robot and have set the grabber to 41.76 degree angle slightly higher then his bot to let him fit into my grabbed this will help put all weight o the front giving me a better chance at getting under and means my arm is in a better position to self right

Strat: get to the centre and when he comes, revers back into my counter with him following to not let him get a outa and so I can bate him into the house robot, the way I will bate is do a panic attack and drive sight over him wheeling at the same time has he ahs no device to stop me and letting me get behind him and meaning I can keep him where I want him

play goalie and keep pushing him into the house robot let the house robot do the work he will be so distracted that I can keep him In there be going for his sides or rear

if he escapes don't follow him stare In my corner

gg

Botomatic1000
Team: Team Riptide: Advanced Robot Combat

Re: Pink Wedge 2020 vs Xtreme pneumatiX

Post by Botomatic1000 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:50 pm

Using the normal length forks on the flipper with Wedgelets on the wedge.
Right off the bat I’m going to be aggressive and head right towards him as soon as we meet on that one end of the arena. I wanna end this match quite quickly, carry him over towards the pit and attempt to toss him in all the while avoiding that big Sawblade or alternatively, feeding him into it. He has the superior speed but nowhere near enough to even try and flank me, especially with how long his bot is. I have the wedge advantage in this, and with that weapon of his hanging on the back, he is sure to wheelie with all that speed. Ram him into the walls and such, triggering the pit release and hoping to chuck him down into there, maybe even flip him into the house robots once or twice to let the both of them toy around with him a bit. Juggle my flips, hoping to OOTA him as soon as possible as my top priority but just generally keep aggressive and dominant, using the usual smothering tactics. If I toss him onto his weapon a few times, it will almost definitely buckle with how thin it is, maybe even snap, my robot is mostly smooth and he has a blunt claw, he’s not grabbing me in a million years, I have the wheel size to drive off of his wedge to the side if he does get under me. Always keep aggressive, ramming him into things, aiming for that oota or an early pitting, I’d rather toss him into the pit rather then push him in to ensure that I don’t drive too close to it. Always keep facing him wedge first, avoiding the hazards and housebots myself at all costs.
Gl