Mastadonsaurus vs Diamond Head

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Botomatic1000
Team: Team Riptide: Advanced Robot Combat

Mastadonsaurus vs Diamond Head

Post by Botomatic1000 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:35 pm

Mastodonsaurus:Speed: 4 Traction: 2 Torque: 1 Weapon: 16 Armour: 7
Diamond Head: 5 speed 3 traction 1 torque 15 weapon 6 armor
Spin up as soon as the match starts and approach aggressively once spun up. This match won't last long at all and when we meet it'll be rather spectacular. I obviously have the weapon advantage in all of this, especially when paired with my higher armour, although he is faster, if he tries to flank me it'll be a death sentence for him, exposing his side to me, those juicy juicy wheels of his just ready to be torn off. He simply doesn't have the speed difference nor the traction to get round me anyway. Although I am sure I both out-reach him and go right under that high-up blade of his, if we do go weapon to weapon, it will be in my favour. His disc is terribly thin, so are the teeth and those bulkheads (weapon supports). One good whack from my weapon should disable the whole thing completely, if not, mess it up to a point where it's just straight up useless. Keep on whacking away at him until he is dead, maybe take each and every one of his wheels off just for added safety when he's immobile. Always keep facing him, blade first, keeping said blade spun-up at all times. Try to keep the match in the centre of the arena so I don't bounce off of any walls, if I do, turn to face him immediately. If for some reason both of our weapons break then I'll use my rear wedge to scoop him up the best I can and push him around... hey... at least I'm trying here.
Best of luck Mino'