I Can't Believe It's Not Tanto vs NRG 2

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Botomatic1000
Team: Team Riptide: Advanced Robot Combat

I Can't Believe It's Not Tanto vs NRG 2

Post by Botomatic1000 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:12 pm

I Can't Believe It's Not Tanto: Speed: 8 Traction: 7 Torque: 3 Weapon: 0 Armour: 12
NRG 2: Speed: 3 Traction: 1 Torque: 1 Weapon: 13 Armor: 12
Theme: In A Gadda Da Vida by "I.Ron Butterfly" (you know the version)
Using the Big Friggin Wedgelets and the Heavy Stoppers.
Alright, big problem with NRG 2 right off the bat is that it simply can't spin. Neither of the two gears/cogs connected to the weapon have a secondary gear/cog connected to that (which would be connected to a motor) so it simply has no means of spinning the weapon. Start off the match aggressively, going right for him immediately to get some points on the board right at the start. I can slot his wheel in nicely between my wedgelets, meaning I can pretty much push him around wherever I want but I'm going to be aiming more for his sides rather then going at him head first. Even if he could spin-up, he wouldn't be able to do little more then scratch up my bot, maybe take off a chip of metal here and there but only superficial damage of course. I'm gonna take ol' NRG on a tour of the arena, ramming him into walls but mostly depositing him to the hazards, the gargoyles especially, where hopefully that body of his will get a good whacking, giving me more damage and control points as well as aggression to just wipe the floor if/when it goes to a judge's decision. Ram him at full force into walls, being more careful with the hazards as to not put myself in a spot of bother. Keep as aggressive as can be, not allowing any distance between both him and myself, always pushing him around the place and aiming to get those important hazard hits. Always keep facing him wedge first at all times to push him around. Under no circumstances drive in-between his wheels, I have the speed to reverse away and go in for another attack on his sides if I have to.
Good luck Wolf.