Wheelosaurus vs Boring Gray Wedge

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

patrickrowberry

Wheelosaurus vs Boring Gray Wedge

Post by patrickrowberry » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:39 am

whe

6/4/1/12/7(+2 to wedge)

bgw

8,7,4,0,11(+ 2 to wedge)

strat
12-9 =3 damdge, maybe 4 if lucky

he has pushing power but i'm 2 wheeldrive and so will win the wedge battle

keep this battle in the centre and play king of the hill let him come ot me and get as many shots with the saw I can

avoid hazords and keep face on as much as possible

he will struggle to push on my wedge

if he tries to go for my side reverse a bit and take opputiiny when he is side on

gg

Tcrrr
Team: Code Red Robotics

Re: Wheelosaurus vs Boring Gray Wedge

Post by Tcrrr » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:40 pm

Him: 6/4/1/12/7 (+2 wedge)
Me: 8/7/4/0/11 (+2)

Basically right, he's got a decent weapon, but how the FUCC do you use a steering wheel as your saw :v
Ok so he's got less speed, torque, and traction than I do, as well as less armor, I think I've got the upper hand here.
At the beginning of the match, I'll get in underneath a majority of the time, because of my forks compared to his flat wedge. If he gets under first, I'll back off and try again, this time angling in between the wedge and the wheel. I'll take him on a tour of the hazards as I get underneath him, mainly to the organ as it's my new favorite hazard, because I cream myself when 5 chassis armor is penetrated by a giant pnematic spike. My main goal is to hit his chassis with the organ, hopefully killing him in a couple shots, but also avoiding taking damage from it on my own account. I won't give him a single chance to swing down his saw, he won't pin me as he has less torque and less drive, so no matter what he won't be outpushing me, thus making me unable to get hit by his weapon. If he tries to use his saw like a disc, because I have a hinged wedge, he won't be catching on anything, making him unable to do anything, and even if he did catch on the wedge, he'd only be able to do 0 damage maximum to it, meaning he wouldn't be able to do any damage to me. Throughout the match I'll keep my front pointed to him, as that's my most heavily armored part.

Tldr: point my front to him, and bully him to the organ where the spike comes down and kills him in a few hits.

Good luck, have fun