CBC4: Diablo Genesis 3 vs. Here Comes The Sun

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

attackfrog
Team: Aquatic Robotics

CBC4: Diablo Genesis 3 vs. Here Comes The Sun

Post by attackfrog » Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:48 pm

DG3 is a control bot. HCTS is uncontrollable, even by me.
DG 3 has an armored flipper. HCTS's spikes will fit nicely through the open slots in its top as it crashes down from above.
HCTS is a gigantic ball of spikes with a walker weight bonus falling from the roof of the arena. CG3 has 7 chassis armor.

I'll amble around slowly and then launch HCTS into the air when DG3 comes close and hope I fall down on top of my foe. If that doesn't work, keep doing the exact same thing until I get lucky. If HCTS gets flipped or pinned, yeet myself out of there.

TL;DR jump into the air and bodyslam DG3 with deadly spikes
DG3 is a control bot. HCTS is uncontrollable, even by me.
DG 3 has an armored flipper. HCTS's spikes will fit nicely through the open slots in its top as it crashes down from above.
HCTS is a gigantic ball of spikes with a walker weight bonus falling from the roof of the arena. CG3 has 7 chassis armor.

I'll amble around slowly and then launch HCTS into the air when DG3 comes close and hope I fall down on top of my foe. If that doesn't work, keep doing the exact same thing until I get lucky. If HCTS gets flipped or pinned, yeet myself out of there.

TL;DR jump into the air and bodyslam DG3 with deadly spikes

GLHF and I hope you get your RP in in the next 11 minutes

Wolf51-50

Re: CBC4: Diablo Genesis 3 vs. Here Comes The Sun

Post by Wolf51-50 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:59 pm

Watch for him to jump up in the air and drive away when he falls. Try to flip him or clamp him so he can't escape (preferably clamp)

Good luck!