Xtreme pneumatiX vs Outrage 3

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Botomatic1000
Team: Team Riptide: Advanced Robot Combat

Xtreme pneumatiX vs Outrage 3

Post by Botomatic1000 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:18 pm

Xtreme pneumatiX: Speed: 7 Traction: 6 Torque: 2 Weapon: 3 Armour: 12
Outrage 3: Speed: 3 Traction: 2 Torque: 1 Weapon: 16 Armor: 8
Using the standard setup, short forks, no Wedgelets

First of all, I’m calling BS on Outrage 3’s ability to spin, it simply has no room in that middle bracket for pulleys or motors since it’s too thin and the disc part of the blade itself is hollow so it just won’t be able to spin at all. However, if the writer decides it does, first things first I’m going in for the bed rush, with my speed in a arena like this I should be more then comfortable to stop his blade, large diameter weapons like that take a fucking eternity to spin up. I have 12 armour, that sure ensure that I stay alive throughout the fight for sure, not totally unscathed but not dead. The plan is to carry him towards and then toss him into the walk, smother him by ramming into multiple walls and tossing him around the place, always making sure to ‘catch him’ after he falls, preventing him from spinning up, showing total aggression and control as I ram him around the place, giving those weapon motors a bad time. If he does get spun up somehow then it’s not much of a worry, he’ll hit my front wedge, have his blade tip and hit the floor and then spaz out, totally unstable. If he hits me solidly enough, that thin blade of his will bend, he can say it’s as thick as ICEwave’s til the cows come home, it isn’t and if it doesn’t bend, it’s snapping, either way it’ll be rendered useless. Keep aggressive and approaching him at all times, face first, prepared to ram him into walls and toss him about the place as much as I have to.
GL

Wolf51-50

Re: Xtreme pneumatiX vs Outrage 3

Post by Wolf51-50 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:03 am

He's still taking a lot of damage from my blade each time he hits me. Use my large and awkward size to prevent him from wedging me. And if I hit him before he wedges me, he can't flip me. He would have to go for my wheels as getting under my blade would send him spinning away. Turn in place with one wheel pod turning right and the other turning left if he goes for my wheels. Cause if he does while I turn, he'll only hit blade. If he's trying to smother me, use my blade to send myself off and use my wheels to drive off. GL high centering me like that lol. If he flips me keep running into him until I flip back over. Avoid going near the OOTA zone.

Good luck!