CBC4 MW: Pizza 2 vs Remi 4

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Hiicantpk

CBC4 MW: Pizza 2 vs Remi 4

Post by Hiicantpk » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:27 pm

Pizza 2:
Speed: 4
Traction: 2
Torque: 1
Weapon: 16
Armour: 7

--------

Remi 4
Speed: 7
Traction: 6
Torque: 1
Weapon: 5
Armour: 11

--------

Underwedge off.

So I have 13 effective armour on my drum if I understand the rules correctly, and I hella out-speed them and have better control and less gyro to deal with.

Just fuckin rush 'em. As long as I run into their weapon with my drums I can probably get under their blade and fling them upwards. I can then follow up with more hits (albiet they won't do much damage), and chain them until they are in the corner/against a wall and can't get away. Just keep stuffing them into a corner, backing off when the pin timer is up (potentially using darkness or raising walls to get away/high center them), rinse and repeat.

GL
".. if Kody is removing OOTAs, I'm flying to Canada for the sole purpose of taking a shit down his chimney. :v: " - GF93

Team 57

Tcrrr
Team: Code Red Robotics

Re: CBC4 MW: Pizza 2 vs Remi 4

Post by Tcrrr » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:00 pm

Pizza: 4/2/1/16/7
Remi: 7/6/1/5/11
Basically right, Remi has a decent amount of drive, so I'm expecting a box rush from it. Once the match begins, get the blade up to full speed, and then my back towards him. I'll bait him into going for the back or the wheels, then swing my weapon to catch on the many vertical edges he leaves exposed. Once I hit it, at best I'll do 5-6 damage to him (including corner shots), but only 1-2 to his weapon. (including corner shots) so for the most part I'll hit the supports and his treads, staying away from the walls and staying towards my opponent. I'll try not to let him smother me, as I have the ground clearance to escape from most of his attacks if he is reduced to pushbot duty. With this black sun arena, if I get a good hit in I'll launch him around and maybe get him in the air for 5 seconds, allowing me control of one of the roots, and then I'll be able to raise the specific section, I'll use it to try and prevent my opponent from keeping on top of me. Maybe with good enough timing and luck I can aim for a good shot by lifting him up with the root, and as he falls down from being raised by the roots, I can hit his underplate and do serious damage to him. Until I get a good enough hit in to control a root, keep hitting him with occasional breaks to spin back up, and do my best to not get smothered or taken to a wall. If I'm forced to get cornered and I'm at full speed, hit the wall to use the recoil to get away. This may give him access of a root, but he can't do too much to me with it, besides attempt to high center me or lift me.
Tldr: spin up, and aim for the chassis and treads, and prevent him from smothering me at all costs if he loses his weapon.