CBC4 Wk. 1 - Bluetooth vs. 25 or 6 to 4

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

attackfrog
Team: Aquatic Robotics

CBC4 Wk. 1 - Bluetooth vs. 25 or 6 to 4

Post by attackfrog » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:29 pm

RobotStatsPost
Bluetooth3 Speed / 2 Traction / 1 Torque / 16 Weapon / 8 Armorviewtopic.php?f=10&t=9403#p72623
25 or 6 to 4Speed: 5 Traction: 3 Torque: 1 Weapon: 14(7 for the flipper) Armor: 7viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9403&start=15#p72644

Bluetooth is using its main config.

Bluetooth has a longer reach than 25/624, and it's an undercutter where 25 is a midcutter. As a result, I'll be damaging its shell without getting damaged back, as the bar will slide under those teeth and smack the ring directly, but the ring teeth aren't long enough to reach Bluetooth's chassis as this happens. 25 will be taking significant damage, even more so if Bluetooth hits its flipper, and not only to its ring but to its chassis as well through shock damage. It shouldn't last very long.

At the start of the match, I'll watch for what direction 25/624 spins up in and then spin up Bluetooth in the opposite direction to increase the impact of the bar on the ring. Once spun up, I'll go on the attack, attempting to position myself to ricochet 25 into the saws after collisions (and not end up there myself.) Bluetooth is the slower robot, but it's not so big of a difference that 25 will be able to flank, and if it does get really lucky and take a wheel, well, I've got three more.

TL;DR: hit em' with the spinner.

Wolf51-50

Re: CBC4 Wk. 1 - Bluetooth vs. 25 or 6 to 4

Post by Wolf51-50 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:58 pm

Flailyboy teeth.

So I'm probably screwed in terms of weapon to weapon. So let's play the strafing game. Keep strafing out of the way of the bar until I can either get a hit in on the side or position myself so I'm aiming in the direction of the spin so I won't take as hard of a hit.

Good luck