Shade Fist vs Diamond Head

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

MinoTARD

Shade Fist vs Diamond Head

Post by MinoTARD » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:45 am

Me: 5/3/1/15/6
Him: 5/3/1/14/7

So basically he seems to be weak against horizontals. Diamond head is a horizontal spinner. We have the same drive, and so on weapon to weapon hits I’d get the better of him, as I have more weapon than he does. If I get flipped over, I can drive perfectly upside down so if I get flipped It’ll all be ok. I have a lot of reach, so I can hit the thinner center of his drum, meaning I could possibly split it all apart. Once he’s out of a weapon, he’ll be done for, so just keep hitting him until he’s dead. If he still has his drum, bait him into going for my wheels, and do the tombstone thing. That should hit him where it hurts as I’d be scoring 8 damage against the chassis.

Badnik96

Re: Shade Fist vs Diamond Head

Post by Badnik96 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:08 pm

Wedgelets off.

We'll be doing the same damage to each other, but I'm the better control design which will be key here. Spin up and come at him, and always go weapon to weapon so i don't get attacked on the chassis. his weapon is weaker to vertical impacts than i am to horizontal ones so he'll be punted into the air. the goal of the fight is to either immobilize him by chaining hits and grabbing his wheels or throwing him oota once the razor gets low enough. Play offensive to keep him pressured so he makes mistakes but not so aggressive as to fall for any obvious bait.

glhf
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ