Cherry Bomb Classic 4 FW Round 1: Chinesium II vs Mass Destruction

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Superbomb122

Cherry Bomb Classic 4 FW Round 1: Chinesium II vs Mass Destruction

Post by Superbomb122 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:04 pm

Chinesium: 4/2/1/16/7
Mass Destruction: 6/4/1/14/5

First RP of the tourney!

Let’s make this relatively quick. Poor guy had to face a deathspinner in his first ever fight.

When the match starts, spin up in whichever direction leads to the drums and charge at him with a slight angle toward the razor (5 to 10 degrees, or just enough to get a clean hit to his corner). Try to hit him into those drums for a second heavy impact. Whether or not I hit him into the screws, 16 weapon vs 5 armor (9 on his drum) is pretty much instadeath for him. Smack Mass Destruction until it dies if the first impact doesn’t do the job.

Watch out for any attempts to flank (he isn’t box rushing with 6 speed) and counter by pivoting into him if he tries anything fishy.

Be aware of hazards, and if this has lasted long enough for the razor to drop, use the bar to punt him OOTA.

TL;DR: Spin2Win with style!

GLHF pls don’t FF
Team ETHER 12-11
REDDIT: 3-2
CBC: 9-9

MinoTARD

Re: Cherry Bomb Classic 4 FW Round 1: Chinesium II vs Mass Destruction

Post by MinoTARD » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:34 am

Chinesium: 4/2/1/16/7
Mass Destruction: 6/4/1/14/5

Rush him as soon as the match starts on a weapon to weapon hit he should go flying vertically. At best my weapon is good for 2-3 hits at both of us at full speed, so if I lose it, keep slamming my weapon into him face first until I die or he dies. If at the beginning of the match he is able to get up to speed, try to go for the sides and flip him over. Once he’s flipped, just keep flipping him over close to the OOTA zone. If possible, line up a shot and go for the OOTA. I need to be aggressive, but I need to keep him at a low speed after the first initial contact.