Uptown Funk v Electron

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

CodeSilver23

Uptown Funk v Electron

Post by CodeSilver23 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:57 pm

I don’t remember the stats, and I don’t have much time to do this, so here’s my strategy:
Attack the sides and back, and if he misfires, get my weapon in there and rip it right off.
Team 2nd Place
Rookie comin' to get yo cookie
REDDIT: Super Soldier (0-3)
ROBOT3: Electron (0-7)
Vexed!: Caffeine Machine (1-0)
Ayyy! got my first ever win this year!

Hiicantpk

Re: Uptown Funk v Electron

Post by Hiicantpk » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:10 pm

UF:
Speed: 8
Traction: 7
Torque: 3
Weapon: 2
Armour: 10

Electron:
Speed: 5
Traction: 2
Torque: 2
Weapon: 13
Armour: 8 (+2?)
--------
2 inner forks on.

So they're a wierd 2wd vert except the wheels are inside the bot and in the middle instead of at the back, so their wedging ability will be worse than mine. I don't know which wedge they're going for, nor if their armour bonus is even legal, but lets figure this out.

I have a considerably better drivetrain, better control, better wedge due to where my wheels are and enough armour for them to struggle to do meaningful damage.

Head out aggressively, attempt to box rush and angle in to their front wedge (whichever one they are using), and flip over. Keep on them to the best of my abilities and if/when I can get to their side and start wedging them/pushing them around a bit before flipping. They'll likely get caught on the bottom corners of the bot if I wedge from the side so they will struggle to get off my bot even if they have one wheel touching my flipper plate.

Overall just bully them around. I have no idea if I can actually OOTA over the low wall, but I can at least try.

GL, although both bots are 0-6 so really this doesn't matter at all.
".. if Kody is removing OOTAs, I'm flying to Canada for the sole purpose of taking a shit down his chimney. :v: " - GF93

Team 57