ROBOTS 3 MW: Blue Zenith vs Hellhound

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Hiicantpk

ROBOTS 3 MW: Blue Zenith vs Hellhound

Post by Hiicantpk » Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:45 pm

Blue Zenith:
Speed: 4
Traction: 2
Torque: 1
Weapon: 16
Armour: 7
--------
Hellhound:
Speed: 8
Traction: 7
Torque: 4
Weapon: 0
Armour: 11 (+2 plow)
(Unpowered plow config)
--------

I mean I still have 3 weapon on their wedge, and deal 3 shock damage to everything else, but uhhhh
Start with my wedge facing them, spin up, spin my blade around before they can shove me into the wall, and try to spin back up and keep spinning after I inevitably get shoved into the wall. Use my back wedge to brace myself against the wall to prevent me from being shoved too hard into it.

GL, although I'll need it more here tbh
".. if Kody is removing OOTAs, I'm flying to Canada for the sole purpose of taking a shit down his chimney. :v: " - GF93

Team 57

Madman
Team: Tartarus Robotics Group

Re: ROBOTS 3 MW: Blue Zenith vs Hellhound

Post by Madman » Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:55 pm

Going full Hellhound here: I have double his speed, he has to contend with weapon torque while turning, and I push faster than he drives. He does no more than 3 damage anywhere. Box rush him to hell, slam him into a wall, and keep doing that for the entirety of the match. His design makes him easy to high-center, so he won't be able to escape either. I don't mean to sound dismissive of a strong opponent, but I built Hellhound to be a hard counter tho these kinds of bots.

He has the wedge, and I anticipate that he'll try using it. Watch out for him to do that at the start to nullify a box rush. Angle in on it a bit but be ready for him to turn suddenly and try to swipe me with his blade, Tombstone vs Lockjaw style. In fact, try to bait that out of him if he keesp doing it. However, given how his bot's built and his nonexistent ground clearance, the second he's on my wedge, he won't have any wheels on the ground and won't be able to turn. Generally, defeat tactics like that and weapon torque-aided turning by specifically targeting his weapon and smashign my plow into it. Then, pummel him into walls for three minutes straight. Be rabidly aggressive and stall his weapon, but watch for hooking, baiting, wedge stuff, and other BS.

GL fam
Tartarus Robotics Group: Infinitely wise and merciful since 2016
(don't ask about before that)

Black Dog ||| Hellhound V ||| Blood Eagle ||| Santangelo ||| Hellhound VII ||| Hoarfrost

Mechanized Mayhem: 0-0
Heavyweight: Danger Zone (0-0)
CBC4: 26-5
Featherweight: Black Dog III (6-2)
Lightweight: Blood Eagle (7-1)
Middleweight: Hoarfrost (9-0) CHAMPION!
Heavyweight: Santangelo (5-2)
Current Roster: 183-40 (.821)
Black Dog (ROBOTS - MW*, ROBOTS3 - FW, CBC4 - FW): 26-5
Blood Eagle (CBC3 - LW*, CBC4 - LW): 15-2
Danger Zone (Mechanized Mayhem - HW): 0-0
Detroit Iron (ICEcrown - SHW): 6-2
Hellcat (Thunder Underground - MW): 2-0
Hellhound (R: Extinction - HW, Pressure Drop - HW, RB2 - HW, ROBOTS - HW, New Blood - HW*, ROBOTS 3 - HW*, Thunder Underground - HW): 46-11
Hoarfrost (RB2 - MW, Armageddon! - MW, Ruination 4 - LW, Thunder Underground - LW, CBC4 - MW*): 23-5
Krakatoa (Robo-Con - LW, Ruination 4 - SHW, Thunder Underground - LW): 11-2
Meanstreak (RB2 - LW, Ruination 4 - HW): 10-3
Santangelo (CBC3 - SHW*, CBC4 - HW): 13-3
Sundancer (Ruination 4 - MW, R: Revival - MW, REDDIT - HW, R: Evolution - FW): 21-4
Talons Out (ROBOTS - FW): 10-3
Thundercaller (Vexed!): 1-0
Yet to Fight
Hadean, Intimidator, Kurosaki-kun, Midnight Sun, Neon Rampage
Retired
Eye of Newt, Morality, Savage, Tiger, Vicious, Wild Child
ARC Hall of Fame
Hellhound - #1
Black Dog - #2
Blood Eagle - #11
Sundancer - #24
Hoarfrost - #49