Mudcrab vs Mekabu

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Cha0sFerret

Mudcrab vs Mekabu

Post by Cha0sFerret » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:22 pm

Mudcrab:
Speed: 6
Traction: 5
Torque: 2
Weapon: 9
Armor: 8
no facemask

Mekabu:
Speed: 5
Traction: 4
Torque: 1
Weapon: 13
Armor: 7
standard config, all removable stuff attached

The side wedgelets give me stuff to angle in on. How considerate. He could also potentially get stuck on his face or pull a Bombshell and get stuck on his front corner if inverted.

Claws forward. Keep him focused between the claws and use my drive advantage and wide claws to deny flanking attempts. If he goes after my claws from the inside, drive forward into him. If he tries to back off, he gets caught on the other claw and subsequently gets hit anyway. If he comes in head-on, either angle in on his side wedgelets or try to catch him with my claw tips. If he won't approach, close in on him slowly and methodically and try to corral him either to a corner or near the low wall.

The goal is to flip him over. Once he's flipped, he has to waste time attempting to gyro over or hitting the wall to right himself. During that time:
- If he's near the low wall, go for the OOTA.
- If not, turn my own weapon off to avoid flipping him back over myself and push him into stuff. Turn it back on once he's back right-side up.

Do not get between him and the low wall if we're near it.

glhf

Trihunter
Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Team: Cool Story Brobotics

Re: Mudcrab vs Mekabu

Post by Trihunter » Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:28 pm

Alright, I'll keep it quick coz it's getting super late. Play aggressive, keep spinning, try to use our bite to get a hit in and toss them over, then devour their ass. Use our raw power as much as possible, and try to use the side wedgelets to out-wedge the claws if he tries to use them to wedge us. If they get under, J-hook away. Avoid hazards, recover when flipped, don't fall for bait.
Accolades
Official participant in ARCcon Europe
ROBOT 2 FW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 MW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 HW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 Most Trophies (Runner-up)
Official voter in OSCARC 2018
Best Meme 2018 (Mimi-Chan)
Trophies
ICEcrown Champion (Steelhead)
CBC3 SHW Runner-Up (Hartmann's Youkai Bot II)
CBC4 LW Runner-Up (Scrapper)
ROBOT4 Sportsman Runner-Up (Split Personality)