Saturnian Wristwatch vs Shadow

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Cha0sFerret

Saturnian Wristwatch vs Shadow

Post by Cha0sFerret » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:53 pm

Saturnian Wristwatch:
Speed: 4
Traction: 3
Torque: 1
Weapon: 15
Armor: 7

Shadow:
Speed: 6
Traction: 4
Torque: 1
Weapon: 13
Armor: 6 (+2 weapon)
he told me on discord he's going forkless but iirc he didn't need to do that. w/e

So I hit him for 5 shock damage, and according to the damage scale, that's pretty significant.

Spin up, get away from the low wall, and start chasing him around to try and hit him. The most defense I'm doing this fight is spinning in place to save my wheels if I need to and generally avoiding the low wall. He may be faster than me, but he needs to hit me in a specific place or in a specific direction, while I just need to hit him. So I'll hit him.

glhf

Tcrrr
Team: Code Red Robotics

Re: Saturnian Wristwatch vs Shadow

Post by Tcrrr » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:45 pm

Shadow: 6/4/1/13/6 (+2 drum)
Saturn: 4/3/1/15/9
Going with no forks

Ok so basically he is a HS, and I'm a VS. at the beginning of the match I'll spin up, and just rush at him as fast as I can, I'll keep the drum pointed to him, and then I'll hit him as many times as possible, I'll not give him an inch for recovery, as every second he's spinning is a second I could use to chain hits, and flip him over. Once his weapon is stopped I'll go for the wheels, as when he can't spin up he's essentially a potato. I'll stay aggressive throughout, if I lose a wheel, or 2 I'll still come at him until I can't anymore.

Good Luck Ferret, may the best bot win