Blackburn Kangaroo vs Tabor

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Blackburn Kangaroo vs Tabor

Post by Venice Queen » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:17 pm

BK: Speed: 4 / Traction: 2 / Torque: 1 / Weapon: 16 / Armor: 7

Tabor: Speed: 6 | Traction: 4 | Torque: 3 | Weapon: 7 (5 turret, 5 lifter) | Armour: 10 (+2 lifter) (if anyone RPs you get to use this ABR since there was no declaration

I really let her get away with having too many config variations didn't I. On paper, my chances against 14 armor are... bleak, but she's down to 8 body armor (10 on the weapon support arms), which is 4 and 3 shock damage, respectively. she's also quite slow for wedge standards, and while I'm no spring chicken, 4 speed keeps me within 2 of her, so she's not at all near "on top of me for the whole match" range of speed.

I'm not dumb enough to try anything clever this match: my job is to worry about recoil, and to try and hit the same spot over and over again, not to try and get around the plow. force the head-on - be aggressive and stay aggressive when the disc is up to speed (and then run away when it isnt :V ). my goal is to force a giant amount of continuous impacts in the same spot, causing as much damage as I can to the wedge, while maximizing shock damage: I might not be able to get past the plow physically, but if I can rain in enough blows against this slow bot that relies heavily on bonuses, I'm going to be in a VERY good spot.

for recoil, the usual: keep it to the middle of the arena, or away from her: if I'm cornered, I can always try to hit her in a way that I rebound into the wall and get flung wildly towards the center of the arena: no control but free from a pin is better than pinned. if pinned, spin the FUCK up anyway. I've got a disc, good luck smothering it.

I could go on more but chance of her RPing is low so fuck trying that hard :V

GL