Star Spangled vs CIRCUITZ

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Killjoy

Star Spangled vs CIRCUITZ

Post by Killjoy » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:14 pm

CIRCUITZ: 10 speed / 8 traction / 5 torque / 4 weapon / 3 armour

Star Spangled: 7 speed / 6 traction / 1 torque / 4 weapon / 12 armour

He's against the short wall, so zoom out at the start in a 10 speed rush to guarantee the fight is fought closer to that wall. His 7 speed and 6 traction might look impressive, but I'm still basically half again as fast and he has 1 torque. His wedge is only a tiny (60/40) bit better than mine, but his front hinged flipper needs a ton of bite and is located weirdly far up his wedge. Meanwhile, mine can flip him as soon as it gets under and he might struggle to back off quickly because his acceleration is... bad.

I also can't be high centered (those are only hinged skirts) so, slow down at the end of my starting charge to make it easier to reverse if I need, and go wedge to wedge with him. When I win, flip him, and use my speed to chain flips until he's OOTA or will risk throwing himself out of the arena when he self-rights. Follow up flips, mess with his self-righting, and be all aggressive and shiz. Be ready to lose the wedge war on every approach, though. Reverse off of his wedge right away in that case, and try again right away.

If that strategy's not working, then I have enough of a speed advantage to angle in. He'll also get high-centered if he's wedged from anywhere but the exact front. Anywaysss, keep him between me and the low wall and strafe and circle strafe to force him to constantly reposition. Vary my approach length, angle, and direction. My endgame is to get under him and toss him out. Do it.

Good luck :)

Tcrrr
Team: Code Red Robotics

Re: Star Spangled vs CIRCUITZ

Post by Tcrrr » Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:07 pm

Right so basically he's got a 4wd hinged wedge, k I got a 2wd static, I should beat her in a wedge fight a majority of the time. She's got way too much drive, and only 3 armor, so as soon as I get a good flip in on him it'll do damage, not a lot ofc, but damage will be dealt. I'll get under her, and wait for her to try and monstetruck over me. She's got a ton of speed so whenever I can, I'll go for an OOTA, maybe try to get her to accidentally OOTA himself by using me as a ramp, which in my opinion is an omegalul thing to happen. He's got less control, so he's gonna be doing more drive errors than I can, so every mishap she does I will take advantage of and get under and flip. I'll drive as perfectly as I can.

TLDR: try to get her to monstertruck over me OOTA, and take advantage of every mistake she does in her driving.