mul-t vs apocalyptic peacekeeper

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

V900
Team: End of the Line LLC

mul-t vs apocalyptic peacekeeper

Post by V900 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:14 am

it's thursday and w0lf didn't declare gg ez

edit: obligated "drive toward the opponent and hit him with my weapon" in case the writers decide that hat kid dancing doesn't count as a "roleplay"

Wolf51-50

Re: mul-t vs apocalyptic peacekeeper

Post by Wolf51-50 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:34 pm

Plow with clamps

He really doesn't have much of a wedge huh?

Now I'm pretty sure he's gonna try getting to my body. And while his hammer has a lot of range, he lacks the speed to put it right where he wants it. Use my faster drive to cause him to misfire by driving just out of range. Once he fires and misses, drive in before he can retract and slide the clamps through his hammer hoop. Start lifting the clamps to lift his whole body off the ground. Start lifting with the 4 bar while bringing the support forks forward as well. Take it to the short wall and dump him out. If he does fire it, have the hammer spike go right in between my clamps (remember that my clamps are staggered) and stop it from reaching my body. Coincidentally, this will mean that his hammer arms are already under my clamps. You know the drill from there. If he hits my plow, there's a chance it will get stuck, allowing for me to lift him up and drive him around. If he gets flipped over, clamp and lift (remember the support forks as well) and take him for a ride. Get the clamps ready to block or be ready to dodge the hammer soon after. If one of the clamps goes down, I should be able to use the other one. They're too thin to really get a hit on anyways.

Good luck

V900
Team: End of the Line LLC

Re: mul-t vs apocalyptic peacekeeper

Post by V900 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:50 pm

okay fine i'll submit an rp if the writer decides not to enforce the declaration rule

(ahem)

Hammer config

* AP has a massive gap between it's two clamper-prong-things. Yes, my hammer arms will hit them. No, I don't care. At 13 power vs his 3 or 5 or w/e power, it should be easy for my hammer to force the gears on his clamp backward (and maybe even burn out the motor if he's not careful).

* When pushed backward, my hammerhead should be long enough to punch his chassis.

* Go directly head-to-head when starting the match. If the match starts running the long haul, mix things up by pulling back aiming for the front wheels as the match progresses.

* He can't OOTA by only using his top clamp. If I'm clamped, hammer away and wriggle about on his wedge. Thrash around for those JD points.

gl hf