Circuitz vs <3

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

YSMQTHLQYH
Team: Team Design Flaw

Circuitz vs <3

Post by YSMQTHLQYH » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:42 pm

Circuitz: 10/8/5/4/3 full front flipper plate, with teeth.
<3: 5/3/1/14(-1 each)/7 High power side hammers.
fuck if i am doing a proper stats thing at this hour.
TEAM DESIGN FLAW
Insert funny text here

Recent history
This is very much out of date as i forgot/didn't bother to update it
Dirty Dozen -
Something Something I Regret Nothing 0-0
I Suck At Names II 0-0
OTSC v2.0 0-0

Butcher's Circus -
Evaccania DOOM 0-0

ROBOT4 -
Cyan Printer Ink 4-1 // Multiply and Surrender 2-1 // Apeirogon II 4-0 (Champion!) // Total 10-2

CBC4 -
Vindicator 4-2 // Apeirogon 4-3 // Pressure Flop II 5-3 // Padoru Machina 3-3 // Total 16-11

less recent stuff i guess
Thunder Underground -
OTSC 2-0 // Need For Spin 1-1 // FREE ICE CREAM 0-1 // Cookie Cutter 1-0 // Total (i guess) 4-2

REDDIT - Terrorbird 4-1
Reckoning: Evolution - Riptide 2-2
ROBOT3 -
Beaned 2-5 //<3 5-3 // Pressure Flop 4-3 // Omnicrap 2.0 2-5 // Total 13-16

CBC3 -
Evil Destroyer 4-4 // I Suck At Names 5-3 // Something Something Cluster Bot 3-3 // Equisde 3-3 // Total 15-13

ICEcrown - Hovercrap 3-3
REDDIT(2K18) - Omnicrap 3-3
Overall record: 70-53

YSMQTHLQYH
Team: Team Design Flaw

Re: Circuitz vs <3

Post by YSMQTHLQYH » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:54 pm

We go equally shitty control and mecanums, everywhere else drive i get rekt.
On the other side that 3 armor isn't surviving the 3 minutes on its own, and my hammers, even without the corner damage, deal 10 damage on impact, meaning that i only need to land one hit to win.

When the fight starts go to the middle and face Circuitz at all times, when it gets close enough fire the hammers. If she tries to circlestrafe around me play along and circlestrafe too, this weird dance will make it easier for me to keep up.
Avoid the low wall, i doubt her OOTA capability but just in case...
If the fight goes for a while and she is successfully doing the circlestrafing thing try to stay close to the high wall to deny it, make sure i don't actually hit the wall with the hammers (at least at first, it might work in a pinch).
If i get wedged from behind try firing the hammers to escape, even if just firing them doesn't work they will likely hit the floor in front of me and launch me, landing behind Circuitz or somewhere like that.

IDK just land a hit somewhere and avoid the OOTA at all costs. She has to survive the full 3 minutes against a strafing bot with instakill weapons with a wide coverage.
GL HF.
TEAM DESIGN FLAW
Insert funny text here

Recent history
This is very much out of date as i forgot/didn't bother to update it
Dirty Dozen -
Something Something I Regret Nothing 0-0
I Suck At Names II 0-0
OTSC v2.0 0-0

Butcher's Circus -
Evaccania DOOM 0-0

ROBOT4 -
Cyan Printer Ink 4-1 // Multiply and Surrender 2-1 // Apeirogon II 4-0 (Champion!) // Total 10-2

CBC4 -
Vindicator 4-2 // Apeirogon 4-3 // Pressure Flop II 5-3 // Padoru Machina 3-3 // Total 16-11

less recent stuff i guess
Thunder Underground -
OTSC 2-0 // Need For Spin 1-1 // FREE ICE CREAM 0-1 // Cookie Cutter 1-0 // Total (i guess) 4-2

REDDIT - Terrorbird 4-1
Reckoning: Evolution - Riptide 2-2
ROBOT3 -
Beaned 2-5 //<3 5-3 // Pressure Flop 4-3 // Omnicrap 2.0 2-5 // Total 13-16

CBC3 -
Evil Destroyer 4-4 // I Suck At Names 5-3 // Something Something Cluster Bot 3-3 // Equisde 3-3 // Total 15-13

ICEcrown - Hovercrap 3-3
REDDIT(2K18) - Omnicrap 3-3
Overall record: 70-53

Killjoy

Re: Circuitz vs <3

Post by Killjoy » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:59 pm

Wew, that's a big scary hammer. It can probably instagib me in one hit. Sad. What it doesn't have is much drive power, though, and I've got that for miles.

I start on the low wall side and my aim will be to get him here and then...you guessed it: o0ta. At the beginning, I'll move out a little from my starting square and start to circle strafe around him. He might try to cut me off. So, turn it into less of a circle and more of an oval. Mostly, I'm trying to get him with his back to the low wall. He'll probably know that and try to avoid it, but such is having double a guy's speed. If I can't, then let him lurk around a high wall that's close to the low wall corner. We can work with that.

The next step is to bait him. Be super mobile and come just into and out of range. Do it while strafing. We both have mecanum wheels and a -2 control ratio, but my speed buys me a little more time to recover. Meanwhile, he'll be trying to keep up with a bot twice his speed while swinging two big hammers. The sudden change in his center of mass, especially if it happens while he's turning or strafing with a -2 ratio, on mecanums:

LOL.

When he misses, zip after him with ALL THE SPEED, wedge him at a bit of an angle, and flip right away. Zoom zoom chain him. Get him OOOOOTA. I'm not worried about his return swing if you know how hammers actually work. If I don't OOTA him or I misdrive, all is not 100% lost! back the hell out of dodge at a diagonal. If he manages to hit me, more hope! His teeth are angled upwards, he doesn't have gravity to assist his hammers, and I have sloped side skirts, so there's no way they're getting more than half of their kinetic transferred. Those skirts could sacrificially absorb a stray hit if he lands one.

TL;DR outstrafe him, get his back to the low wall, bait him and get him to miss. Chain flip him and control him and do not let up until he's OOTA. My side skirts and his hammer design actually give me a chance to survive a hit or two.

Good luck! :heart: