Death Metal vs Night Jackal: ROBOT3 WK 5 HW

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Shaba117
Team: Team Stealth Productions

Death Metal vs Night Jackal: ROBOT3 WK 5 HW

Post by Shaba117 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:35 pm

Death MetalNight Jackal
ImageImage
Speed: 4 Speed: 4
Traction: 2 Traction: 2
Torque: 1 Torque: 1
Weapon: 16 Weapon: 16
Armour: 7 Armour: 7
Config: N/A Config: N/A
Starting in Red square

We both have identical stats and good reach with the weapon, however, NJ has a more exposed wheelbase and I need to exploit that.
I don't see anywhere where he states what direction his weapon spins (in entry post or past RPs). With that, I'll just state that I will have my weapon spin the same direction as his. Having the weapons spinning the same direction will be beneficial due to causing a larger hit as well as the weapons 'meshing', which will cause less damage than if they were rotating in opposite directions. There is also the issue of whether both our weapons will be at identical heights to hit each other, also, as NJ can run inverted (from the entry post images, it appears that NJ would be able to hit weapon-weapon if inverted).

Spin up and drive out towards the center of the arena, but at a slight angle and see how NJ reacts. Regardless of if he's inverted or not, I'll try to 'swipe attack' his wheels, by suddenly turning with the gyro of my weapon and catching his sides. I'm also in a better position to risk closer-range attacks, as my wheels/chassis are set further back than on NJ, so if getting at his wheels proves difficult, just go in and attack head-on. I'm more likely to cause critical damage to him than he is to me. Keep gyrodancing to a minimum, get under control and resume the attack ASAP before he can recover.

Other than that, take care in not exposing my wheels or rear to his weapon and maintain a controlled aggression.

GL, Ethan!