Pressure Flop vs Visual Assault

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Pressure Flop vs Visual Assault

Post by Venice Queen » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:45 pm

VA: Speed: 6 / Traction: 5 / Torque: 5 / Weapon: 5 / Armor: 9 (+2 front) - ABR

Pressure flop: Speed: 1 / Traction: 1 / Torque: 1 / Weapon: 19 (15 Hammer / 4 Turret) / Armor: 10

there's a purpose to flanking him the same way there was a purpose to flanking Pressure drop. His long side is much better built to withstand the forces of his hammer: it's, well, long, so it'll eat the kickback of firing it better. if it fires from the side with all the power it has, he's not going to be stable whatsoever, and will do the type of shit chomp did, x20 - IE, impart very little actual force into my bot because he's too busy flying up into the air. this, combined with the hammer blocker on my ABR SHOULD let me survive the first hit.

and I only need to survive one. once I get under (which I can easily, I guarentee my wedge is heavier than his side wimpy hinged wedges - though if it isn't, I'll ride up, make contact with the turret, still have 2 wheels on the ground, and just use the 3 torque I still have from those wheels on the ground to shove him around - at this point my wedge will fully block the hammer too since it's literally at the fulcrum of the hammer), I can just start ramming him about the place. I still do have those stabilizers under the abr that I have under every wedge config, so lifting him over is easy, especially if I have him up against a wall.

and yeah, that's that. he has 1 speed, and a hammer so powerful that he has no control over how he rights himself. just keep ramming him somewhere, flipping, and then holding the lifter over his bot so that he really struggles to self-right. if he does, get back under immediately (or ride my lifter up his wedge if I absolutely have to), and repeat again, and again, and again.

his design has no escape plan, and no guarentee of getting off the one shot it could get, and is countered by me putting a hat on my wedge. it's like if glacier was even more of a hail mary design.

GL

YSMQTHLQYH
Team: Team Design Flaw

Re: Pressure Flop vs Visual Assault

Post by YSMQTHLQYH » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:01 am

If i hit the chasis once i win.
Sure he can lift up his duck thing but then the only thing he will be able to do is push with his STATIC forks against my static wedge, i might outwedge the thing lmao, not like it will help me but lol.
Anyways my turret can keep up easily and i can aim my shots, if he does use his weapon as a hammer blocker try to instead hit the weapon mounts or close to there, if that fails too aim for the part that looks weaker on that wedge.
Remember that 4 corner damage is still quite a bit of damage.
If i get flipped self right away, but for that to happen he needs to expose his chasis.
just hit the dam thing until i win, he can't KO me or OOTA me.
GL fam
TEAM DESIGN FLAW
Insert funny text here

Recent history
This is very much out of date as i forgot/didn't bother to update it
Dirty Dozen -
Something Something I Regret Nothing 0-0
I Suck At Names II 0-0
OTSC v2.0 0-0

Butcher's Circus -
Evaccania DOOM 0-0

ROBOT4 -
Cyan Printer Ink 4-1 // Multiply and Surrender 2-1 // Apeirogon II 4-0 (Champion!) // Total 10-2

CBC4 -
Vindicator 4-2 // Apeirogon 4-3 // Pressure Flop II 5-3 // Padoru Machina 3-3 // Total 16-11

less recent stuff i guess
Thunder Underground -
OTSC 2-0 // Need For Spin 1-1 // FREE ICE CREAM 0-1 // Cookie Cutter 1-0 // Total (i guess) 4-2

REDDIT - Terrorbird 4-1
Reckoning: Evolution - Riptide 2-2
ROBOT3 -
Beaned 2-5 //<3 5-3 // Pressure Flop 4-3 // Omnicrap 2.0 2-5 // Total 13-16

CBC3 -
Evil Destroyer 4-4 // I Suck At Names 5-3 // Something Something Cluster Bot 3-3 // Equisde 3-3 // Total 15-13

ICEcrown - Hovercrap 3-3
REDDIT(2K18) - Omnicrap 3-3
Overall record: 70-53