White Cat vs Don't Strange the Martian Horses

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Cha0sFerret

White Cat vs Don't Strange the Martian Horses

Post by Cha0sFerret » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:48 pm

White Cat:
Speed: 4
Traction: 3
Torque: 1
Weapon: 16
Armor: 6

Don't Strangle the Martian Horses:
Speed: 5
Traction: 5
Torque: 1
Weapon: 11
Armor: 8 (+2 rear plow)

Oh hey, improperly-configured mecanum wheels. If this is written as strafing correctly we're gonna have a problem :V

I see in the signup post he thinks he can flip with the rear wedge. Somehow I doubt his weapon has the torque to pull that off.

Spin up and meet him in the middle. If he tries to circle strafe, he'll find it's not quite as easy as it should be, and that's the window for me to dive in and potentially OHKO him. If he YOLOs at me, I outwedge him so go with it and smash him up.

Yeah idk what else. We can OHKO each other so as long as I don't get hit on something other than my drum and I hit him almost anywhere, I should win. Gonna be a short match, I suspect, regardless of the winner.

glhf

Wolf51-50

Re: White Cat vs Don't Strange the Martian Horses

Post by Wolf51-50 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:52 pm

Ok. So his weapon dies in 5 hits. Let's try this

He has 4/3 compared to my 5/5. I should be able to get the upper hand when it comes to driving. Drive in his line of sight and keep a slight distance. Go in with the rear wedge. While driving close to him, strafe slightly at the last second to angle in and get underneath. I realize that I can't flip but I can still make things frustrating by lifting him up slightly and sending him into the wall while he's on my wedge. If he isn't on my wedge and the "flip" misses, my hammer bit will be at the front while his weapon takes the hit. Take a bit of time to find the opening and bop him on the head with the hammer. Sure he has a giant drum but my hammer head has a bend in the shaft and White Cat has nothing to protect it on top. 5 damage should help somewhat. If this works, see if I can get another hit while making sure I don't take any hits myself. Only use the rear wedge again if it's clear that I can't hit him.

Good luck