HardWired III vs Entropic Design

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Botomatic1000
Team: Team Riptide: Advanced Robot Combat

HardWired III vs Entropic Design

Post by Botomatic1000 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:54 pm

HardWired III: Speed: 5 Traction: 5 Torque: 1 Weapon: 12 Armour: 7 (+2 Wedge)
Entropic Design: Speed: 5 | Traction: 3 | Torque: 1 | Weapon: 14 (10 saw (free 3-pt arm), 10 horizontal crusher) | Armour: 7 (+2 crusher)
Using Wedgelets

Spin up as soon as the match starts, she can’t box rush me really with the same speed as me so I can get up to speed easily. All her weight is at the front and her wheel placement is ridiculous, when paired with the bad traction that means it will take an eon for her to turn on those slippy wheels, meaning I can flank her and get to those vulnerable vulnerable five armour sides or hit the outside of her claws, sending her flying, rotating her slightly and exposing those sides and wheels so I can rip them to shreds. Her gears are very exposed for her crushing arms so if I hit them on my side on attacks I can basically ruin them. Her saw pushes me away rather than inwards to make its way through me which is a very strange design choice indeed. Juggle my hits and just tear into her relentlessly, tossing her and shredding her nice and properly. Always keep facing her weapon first and always be both spinning and aggressive, ain’t called HardWired for nothing!
Gl