Flipcake vs Y.V.

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

V900
Team: End of the Line LLC

Flipcake vs Y.V.

Post by V900 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:30 pm

Flipcake
Speed: 7
Traction: 6
Torque: 2
Weapon: 3
Armour: 10 (Frontal Flipper +2)
Y.V.
Speed: 8
Torque: 3
Traction: 7
Armor: 7
Weapon: 5
weeeeeeedgelet setup
(one on the left)

I've got the speed and wedge (wedgelet vs flat) advantage, which mean PILE ON THE AGGRESSION BAYBEEEE

No angling. No bing bing woohoo wacky omniwheel tricks. Press the wedge and ram into the opponent at very high speed. Him trying to angle in takes time to set up, especially when he's slower. Me rushing in snuffs that option out.

(if the whole "rushing in at max speed" thing doesn't work, obviously change tactics to "swivel around to counter him angling in")

Go for the big Breaker Box slams like I did against Admiral, aim for an early OOTA. Lifting up his front and pushing it over the lower walls should be able to do it.

If I get wedged, it'll probably be near the center of the arena. Lower my lifter into the opponent, drive backwards, and flip myself over to escape. Normally this is the place where I'd say "stick to the center of the arena", but I can be pretty liberal with this matchup, 3 power isn't going to OOTA me anywhere except immediately next to the short walls.

gl hf