Antbar and SawnDisc vs Beaned

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

YSMQTHLQYH
Team: Team Design Flaw

Antbar and SawnDisc vs Beaned

Post by YSMQTHLQYH » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:33 pm

BRICKMini SomethingCOSOImageAntbarSawnDisc
ImageImageImageImageImage
Speed: 684Speed: 44
Traction: 472Traction: 22
Torque: 121Torque: 11
Weapon: 02(1 each)9Weapon: 1112
Armor: 9(+3 Wedge)14Armor: 65
Plz RP for this clusterfuck of a fight.
Was that spread worth the time to make? probably not tbh.
TEAM DESIGN FLAW
Insert funny text here

Recent history
This is very much out of date as i forgot/didn't bother to update it
Dirty Dozen -
Something Something I Regret Nothing 0-0
I Suck At Names II 0-0
OTSC v2.0 0-0

Butcher's Circus -
Evaccania DOOM 0-0

ROBOT4 -
Cyan Printer Ink 4-1 // Multiply and Surrender 2-1 // Apeirogon II 4-0 (Champion!) // Total 10-2

CBC4 -
Vindicator 4-2 // Apeirogon 4-3 // Pressure Flop II 5-3 // Padoru Machina 3-3 // Total 16-11

less recent stuff i guess
Thunder Underground -
OTSC 2-0 // Need For Spin 1-1 // FREE ICE CREAM 0-1 // Cookie Cutter 1-0 // Total (i guess) 4-2

REDDIT - Terrorbird 4-1
Reckoning: Evolution - Riptide 2-2
ROBOT3 -
Beaned 2-5 //<3 5-3 // Pressure Flop 4-3 // Omnicrap 2.0 2-5 // Total 13-16

CBC3 -
Evil Destroyer 4-4 // I Suck At Names 5-3 // Something Something Cluster Bot 3-3 // Equisde 3-3 // Total 15-13

ICEcrown - Hovercrap 3-3
REDDIT(2K18) - Omnicrap 3-3
Overall record: 70-53

YSMQTHLQYH
Team: Team Design Flaw

Re: Antbar and SawnDisc vs Beaned

Post by YSMQTHLQYH » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:52 pm

There are a shit load of meaningless numbers involved here.
Mini Something is twice as fast than my opponents, BRICK is 50% faster than them and COSO has the same speed.
Mini Something has -1 control while everyone else here has -2.
BRICK's wedge will take absolutely no damage from anything here and the shock damage it will take is negligible.
Coso will get through anyone's armor in like 6 seconds.
If one of the spinners hits anyone's chasis a lot of damage will get dealt. Keyword anyone's
I got strafing bots.
SawnDisc is the only bot here that can get high centered when wedged.
Antbar kindoff isn't invertible and Mini Something has a flipper, make a connection about those two.

This fight is going to be a mess, Naturally BRICK is going to rush an take head on both of the spinners and Mini Something is going to try to grab them from anywhere that isn't weapon, COSO will try to get under one of them, preferably in a way it can't get hit by the spinners, and saw down through their top armor, it will likely need assistance from my other bots to get under.
Anything can go down in this fight, the two main things i want to do are:
Get BRICK to attack Antbar's front, get under it and collaborate with COSO so it gets under Antbar's rear or side, where COSO can bring down the saw and cut through its top and wreck havoc inside.
Get Mini Something to flank SawnDisc and get under its back, then Mini Something will be free to do whatever i want with SawnDisc with ease. The main goal then is to force SawnDisc to hit Antbar on its chasis to deal a shit load of damage.

The crazy thing about these two things is that they can happen at the same time! again this fight is dumb, plz don't FF Billy.

Watch the shit out for anything really, do not kermmit errarw, GL HF.
TEAM DESIGN FLAW
Insert funny text here

Recent history
This is very much out of date as i forgot/didn't bother to update it
Dirty Dozen -
Something Something I Regret Nothing 0-0
I Suck At Names II 0-0
OTSC v2.0 0-0

Butcher's Circus -
Evaccania DOOM 0-0

ROBOT4 -
Cyan Printer Ink 4-1 // Multiply and Surrender 2-1 // Apeirogon II 4-0 (Champion!) // Total 10-2

CBC4 -
Vindicator 4-2 // Apeirogon 4-3 // Pressure Flop II 5-3 // Padoru Machina 3-3 // Total 16-11

less recent stuff i guess
Thunder Underground -
OTSC 2-0 // Need For Spin 1-1 // FREE ICE CREAM 0-1 // Cookie Cutter 1-0 // Total (i guess) 4-2

REDDIT - Terrorbird 4-1
Reckoning: Evolution - Riptide 2-2
ROBOT3 -
Beaned 2-5 //<3 5-3 // Pressure Flop 4-3 // Omnicrap 2.0 2-5 // Total 13-16

CBC3 -
Evil Destroyer 4-4 // I Suck At Names 5-3 // Something Something Cluster Bot 3-3 // Equisde 3-3 // Total 15-13

ICEcrown - Hovercrap 3-3
REDDIT(2K18) - Omnicrap 3-3
Overall record: 70-53

Billy5545

Re: Antbar and SawnDisc vs Beaned

Post by Billy5545 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:00 pm

Our major advantage over them is that our bots each have better armor than all three each. With our weapon power, they will all get severe damage. Mini Something and Coso in particular will die in very few hits, especially the former, with 1 and 4 armor respectively. Though Brick is also pretty fragile at 6 chassis armor. In addition, Brick has no weapon at all, Mini Something's is very slow, and Coso's is narrow while the dustpan is wide. For their wedge, they also don't have wedgelets except Mini Something, while both of ours have wedgelets.

We will first assign the bots differently. Antbar will fight Brick, approaching it at a slight angle, because being a vertical and having better wedge, it will counter it. Meanwhile, SawnDisc will face Mini Something, using our wedgelets to slide under them, because as it is a very fragile lifter, the weapon of our bot will be able to cause damage to it pretty quickly, while the invertability will help it in case the lift, clamp, or flip us. Antbar will focus on killing Brick as fast as possible, either by removing a wheel quickly or OOTA if near the low wall, while watching out for Coso, turning so that the saw will hit the bar instead if they expect to saw a vulnerable part while we face Brick. Meanwhile, if Coso targets SawnDisc instead, we will quickly back up from Mini Something before Coso can get a good position. Talking about that, SawnDisc will focus on getting past the weapon, disabling the mechanism if possible, with the saw and go into the chassis and mecanum wheels.

After one of the bots is disabled, Antbar will take a hit at Mini Something to help SawnDisc, before focusing on Coso. Our wedgelets should be able to give us an advantage against the dustpan, with the length as well as less area. We will also angle in on it. After that, mess up the dustpan to reduce the effectivity before destroying Coso from below.

Drive well and watch out for tricks. We also acknowledge the advantage of the mecanum wheels on Mini Something and Coso, but we are confident we can beat that advantage with our own, as well as drive accordingly against it. Also, avoid Antbar from being lifted or flipped by Mini Something.

Good luck YSQH