Robots w3: NJ III vs Blue Zenith

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Botomatic1000
Team: Team Riptide: Advanced Robot Combat

Robots w3: NJ III vs Blue Zenith

Post by Botomatic1000 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:51 am

Spin up as soon as the match starts, starting slightly to the side so my weapon turns me to face my opponent. If he approaches me Wedge first then I should either tear it off or ride up it slightly and then proceed to tear into his main body. If he approaches me weapon first then I both outreach him and go under his bar, meaning I’ll tear the hell out of his bulkheads, rendering his weapon useless, possibly even tearing it off spectacularly, sending it flying into his own body which can’t be healthy at all for him. If I deflect away then turn immediately to face him again, always spinning up and approaching him. Always face him weapon first. Blah blah if a wheel comes off I’ll flip upside down with my weapon power and just keep facing him, waiting for him to approach so I can just tear into either his wedge, his body or his weapon shaft.
gl

Hiicantpk

Re: Robots w3: NJ III vs Blue Zenith

Post by Hiicantpk » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:39 pm

Night JackalBlue Zenith
Speed: 4Speed: 4
Traction: 2Traction: 2
Torque: 1Torque: 1
Weapon: 16Weapon: 16
Armour: 7Armour: 7
Mirrored stats. In the case that both weapons break down, I will have the definite advantage since they have no wedging ability at all and I could possibly high-center them on my wedge depending on how I get under them.

Undercutter vs Midcutter is ehh, but we'll see what we can do here. I do notice their bar doesn't have any sort of teeth like my bar does and rather just strikes with the solid side of the blade. Head out and at them. Trying to do something tricky like showing my side is just gonna get my wheels chopped up, so I'm planning to just go for the bit hit at the start. Their undercutter would likely hit the underside of my weapon support, but there isn't a lot of material there to hit so it might just skim under and allow my blade to hit his body above where the weapon spins, possibly taking out the motor or the belt/chain. Since my chain is higher up, they won't be able to hit it unless they start upside down.

If they do start upside down in overcutter mode however, I'm going to want to reverse at them with my rear wedge, and rotate with my blade into them. Gives them less of a chance to potentially hit my weapon belt and also could deflect their weapon upwards again allowing me to get a hit off on their weapon belt/chain/motor.

After that just do my best to stay functioning, keep going at him, use the wedge if my weapon is dead and hope I survive.

GL
".. if Kody is removing OOTAs, I'm flying to Canada for the sole purpose of taking a shit down his chimney. :v: " - GF93

Team 57