OwO bot 2000 vs Mudcrab

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Cha0sFerret

OwO bot 2000 vs Mudcrab

Post by Cha0sFerret » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:10 pm

OwO bot 2000:
Speed: 6
Traction: 4
Torque: 1
Weapon: 12
Armor: 7 (+2 wedge)

Mudcrab:
Speed: 6
Traction: 5
Torque: 2
Weapon: 9
Armor: 8
normal wedgelets (no facemask)

I drive better. I also hit him for 4 damage on everything that has no armor bonus, which is equal to 6 on corner hits, which are both likely and painful for him.

Claws forward. Drive up near him, then stop and see what he does, pointing at him as much as I can. He can't drive better than me enough to go out wide enough to flank past my claws before I turn and stop him. If he targets one of the claws, turn at him and plow into his exposed side for potentially massive damage if I hit a corner. If he comes straight in, turn slightly to try and catch the corner of one of his wedgelets (which, based on the wording of his armor bonus, I believe are not subject to said bonus and therefore have 5 armor). If his wedgelets come off/are too mangled to do anything for him, just hit him straight on and match his angle if I have to. If he doesn't approach, just hit him whatever way would work best at the time.

Any time something that isn't his front is exposed, attack it.

Avoid the low wall except to try for an OOTA if he makes himself open to that.

Don't be a big dummy.

glhf

Tcrrr
Team: Code Red Robotics

Re: OwO bot 2000 vs Mudcrab

Post by Tcrrr » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:08 pm

Me: 6/4/1/12/7 (+2 wedge)
Him: 6/5/2/9/8, wedgelets included
Well let's just analyze this, he's got less weapon than I do, which means on a weapon to weapon impact I'm gonna lift him up, he's got more control so he possibly can get around to the side of me, but that is unlikely because I'll face him at all times, it's guaranteed he will try to angle in and I'll prevent him from doing that by countering all his attempts, once I get under him I'll flip him over, chain hits, maximize damage to him, ETC.

Good luck ferret, hope I come out on top