White Cat vs NKC

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Cha0sFerret

White Cat vs NKC

Post by Cha0sFerret » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:20 pm

White Cat:
Speed: 4
Traction: 3
Torque: 1
Weapon: 16
Armor: 6

NKC:
Speed: 7
Traction: 5
Torque: 2
Weapon: 5
Armor: 11 (+2 to the wedge)

I had a thing here about confgis but i just found the declaration so imma quick get rid of that before he rps :V

Aight so Imma spin up stay put for a while and see what he does. If he's thick wedge then I beat his wedge outright, otherwise it's a matter of angling carefully. Either way, if he charges at me, just point at him and smack him when he gets to me and try to chip his wedge up with the first hit. After that first hit, or If he doesn't buy it, go aggressive and whack him. Aim for OOTA while the weapon works, but if I don't get it I'm still not in bad shape because I should still outwedge him. At that point, play the wedge game. He does still out-torque me, but I can influence the direction he pushes by trying to turn, so use that to keep us in the middle of the arena if it comes to that. Drive straight at him as much as possible and try to anticipate flanking and angling attempts.

glhf

Badnik96

Re: White Cat vs NKC

Post by Badnik96 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:40 pm

Pontoon wedge with lifter on

I'm gonna come right at him, balls to the wall, trying to line up my pontoons with his drums so I can get underneath early. From there, get under, raise the lifter, pin him against the wall and saw down for as long as possible. With 6 armor vs 5 saw it shouldn't last long, and I should be able to get some good damage in. He's probably going to try to j-hook off me but with a 3 speed advantage I can follow his movements as he tries to fall off the wedge. Rinse and repeat. Be careful not to let him try to wedge me, as I don't want to lose my wincon very early.

Just stay aggressive, keep my shots lined up properly, and abuse my speed and control advantages to really stuff it to him. Try to keep away from the low wall, because ootas suck.

GLHF Brad
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ