ROBOT3 HW Week 3: Ten Transformation Tanuki vs MUL-T

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Trihunter
Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Team: Cool Story Brobotics

ROBOT3 HW Week 3: Ten Transformation Tanuki vs MUL-T

Post by Trihunter » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:15 am

Ten Transformation TanukiMUL-T
ImageImage
Speed: 8Speed: 5
Traction: 7Traction: 3
Torque: 3Torque: 1
Weapon: 0Weapon: 14
Armour: 12Armour: 7
Config: Reimu (Eurypterus Plow)Config: Drum
Box rush fast eat ass or something. Just get in quick, angle a bit so the spinner clinks off the plow, then stick 'em on the screws. Keep up aggression, going under the sides or right under the drum. Tank hits, and aim to get MUL-T jammed in the hazards as much as possible. Play hyper-aggressive throughout, see if we can break the drum on our face or the wall. Keep it nice and simple. We've enough of a drivetrain to keep MUL-T off of anything that would be bad to get hit, so keep moving at all times pretty much.

tl;dr: aggro
Accolades
Official participant in ARCcon Europe
ROBOT 2 FW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 MW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 HW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 Most Trophies (Runner-up)
Official voter in OSCARC 2018
Best Meme 2018 (Mimi-Chan)
Trophies
ICEcrown Champion (Steelhead)
CBC3 SHW Runner-Up (Hartmann's Youkai Bot II)
CBC4 LW Runner-Up (Scrapper)
ROBOT4 Sportsman Runner-Up (Split Personality)

V900
Team: End of the Line LLC

Re: ROBOT3 HW Week 3: Ten Transformation Tanuki vs MUL-T

Post by V900 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:55 pm

auto-nailgun/drum setup

Start backwards, yolorush him and monstertruck over his wedge. He has no anti-monstertrucking teeth on his wedge. No the bow doesn't count. After teleporting behind him, start chewing up those wheels. Aggro on him and don't let up the entire match.

If this doesn't work, start attacking the front get that high-power drum to knock him backward. KO's are probably out of the question, but I can score some JD points by smacking him round.

He has no means for OOTAing me, so don't worry about that. Don't be afraid to try the reverse-monstertruck thing again either.

Use my big wheels and his unwieldy wedge shape to avoid getting pushed. A V-shaped wedge is good against horizontals, but not really the best for pushing your opponent.

gl hf