Black Salvo vs Beaned

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Badnik96

Black Salvo vs Beaned

Post by Badnik96 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:25 pm

BS:
Speed: 9
Weapon: 0
Armor: 10 (+2 wedge)
Traction: 8
Torque: 3

Beaned:
theres a lot of numbers here and i'm low on time so fuck you

Forks with hammer blocker, please

Well this is a fun opponent. No doubt Maxi has some crazy ass strategy he plans on using to try and win this fight, especially with two of them being mecanum strafers with decent speed.

I don't plan on letting him execute it. For this fight I'm just going balls to the wall, blind aggression. Keep moving, reverse jhook if they get under my wedge, and just keep driving at shit, scooping it up and slamming it into the wall. Keep away from the sawbot unless he's on top of my wedge. If they start ganging up on me, nope out of the situation, full speed reverse into the wall to reposition. Each of them weighs only a third of my robot, and none of them have the torque to out-push me, so as long as the saw doesn't pull a sneaky and get to my side there really isn't a lot they can do to win this fight. So just keep an eye on the saw and try to focus-fire it to death first. Angle in on the wedges because no shit i'm gonna do that.

Don't be a dumbass

Good luck Maxi and may the better robot win.
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ

YSMQTHLQYH
Team: Team Design Flaw

Re: Black Salvo vs Beaned

Post by YSMQTHLQYH » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:56 pm

Yeah so lots of numbers here

I want him to get on COSO's dustpan so i can then bring down the saw to damage it while the other bots hold it in place.
He is faster so i have to plan around what he does, i will keep my bots rather close to each other.
In any case i have either a 2WD wedge or a pressing wedge, so i win wedge wars most of the time.
If he goes for COSO just meet it face to face, get under and get mini something on BS's ass to hold it in place, with brick helping from behind.
If he goes for BRICK it will back away to make opportunity for COSO to distract or annoy or really anything until something can get in the right angle to get under, idealy from the side, and clamp down, only to shove it into COSO for the cutting opperation.
if he goes for something just wait with the clamp open, press down at the last second, hope to get my forks under or in between, then bring down the clamp as soon as it will make sense to hold down, then use BRICK to help holding down until COSO can get under for sawing down.

Overall just use numbers to confuze my opponent and eventually get control over BS, he has 8 top armor against my 9 point saw, it wont be long until the saw deals KO level damage. Just repeat the strategy for the entire fight.
Be aggressive and do not do mistakes, GL HF.
TEAM DESIGN FLAW
Insert funny text here

Recent history
This is very much out of date as i forgot/didn't bother to update it
Dirty Dozen -
Something Something I Regret Nothing 0-0
I Suck At Names II 0-0
OTSC v2.0 0-0

Butcher's Circus -
Evaccania DOOM 0-0

ROBOT4 -
Cyan Printer Ink 4-1 // Multiply and Surrender 2-1 // Apeirogon II 4-0 (Champion!) // Total 10-2

CBC4 -
Vindicator 4-2 // Apeirogon 4-3 // Pressure Flop II 5-3 // Padoru Machina 3-3 // Total 16-11

less recent stuff i guess
Thunder Underground -
OTSC 2-0 // Need For Spin 1-1 // FREE ICE CREAM 0-1 // Cookie Cutter 1-0 // Total (i guess) 4-2

REDDIT - Terrorbird 4-1
Reckoning: Evolution - Riptide 2-2
ROBOT3 -
Beaned 2-5 //<3 5-3 // Pressure Flop 4-3 // Omnicrap 2.0 2-5 // Total 13-16

CBC3 -
Evil Destroyer 4-4 // I Suck At Names 5-3 // Something Something Cluster Bot 3-3 // Equisde 3-3 // Total 15-13

ICEcrown - Hovercrap 3-3
REDDIT(2K18) - Omnicrap 3-3
Overall record: 70-53