Robots 3 MW Wk2: Lethal Target vs Don't Strangle the Martian Horses

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

British-Robotics

Robots 3 MW Wk2: Lethal Target vs Don't Strangle the Martian Horses

Post by British-Robotics » Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:45 pm

My opponents armour is going to really struggle handling Lethal's weapon. If my opponent starts to circle around me I'll need to focus on facing my opponent head on showing my spinning blade. Target the frail and very thin wedgelets to rip them off from impact of the blade.

However I do not want to stay idle when I'm protecting myself and showing the HS right at my opponent. so I'll need to keep on moving around and stay aggressive and make Lethal a hard target. (no pun intended)

The chassis on my opponent is a HS's biggest meal, especially it being dead flat on a lot of areas. So that's a big time advantage for me, if my opponent fires his weapon and misses then I'll also use the opportunity to attack with immediate effect and use my weapon to gain the upper hand and create enough damage to his frail front.

Good luck and may the best robot win.

Wolf51-50

Re: Robots 3 MW Wk2: Lethal Target vs Don't Strangle the Martian Horses

Post by Wolf51-50 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:59 pm

LT: 4/3/1/15/7
DSTMH: 5/5/1/11/8(+2)

Start with my armored read facing him. I'm gonna take some damage but he won't be laughing after an 11 weapon flip either. Bye bye wheels. Eat up the first hit as I get under and watch it fly. Expect him to land on his rear or his wheel and take some serious fall damage. Fire the hammer back the other way to turn my wedge the right way again and flip again if he doesn't take any damage. Once he's gimped up a bit, turn around with the hammer side and strafe a bit. Once an opening is found on the weapon support or top plate, smash it to bits. Something should break eventually with all that shock from both weapons.

Good luck