Di-Trouble Gen II vs Whirlpool

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

attackfrog
Team: Aquatic Robotics

Re: Di-Trouble Gen II vs Whirlpool

Post by attackfrog » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:07 pm

Waddup, large, exposed, 7-armor wheels.

Whirlpool's going upside down again to protect its chassis from Di-Trouble's overhead attacking. This will also raise the rear part of its spinner high enough to perhaps hit Di-Trouble's chassis.

My strategy will be to spin up, advance towards the enemy, and the turn to put my large spinner in between Di-Trouble and the rest of Whirlpool. With the third wheel in the middle of the spinner, I should be able to turn nimbly enough to attack D-T's wheels, and even if I miss those I'm likely to hit its forks. The forks won't survive very well against a spinner blow, and when they're gone D-T's mobility is going to be severely limited. If I don't hit those, I may hit the side of D-T's discs instead, which should spin it around and let me clip one of its wheels. If even that doesn't happen and D-T knocks me upwards instead, which is unlikely given my bigger bite, I'll be kept mostly upright by the gyro effect and should be ready to go before D-T can spin up again.

D-T's got a lot of exposed weak parts for a horizontal spinner to tear off, and I aim to do so while protecting Whirlpool's exposed parts behind its spinner. Once I get a hit to a wheel or fork of Di-Trouble, it'll lose enough mobility for me to push my advantage and take it apart entirely. The reverse isn't true for it.

GL Billy!

Billy5545

Re: Di-Trouble Gen II vs Whirlpool

Post by Billy5545 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:22 pm

So, they have less speed than us. In addition, their armor is very vulnerable to being broken by our weapons. As for their design, their wheels are exposed at the top, so we can drive over them and destroy it. It will also be destroyed in a hit or two. Being sideways, it also made their disc less effective, as we can just drive to the wedgelets side, aside from the increased gyro from being angled. Their disc also spins clockwise. Also, they will take extra damage if hit by our disc in their corners. Finally, their wedgelets are irrelevant to us, as our design nullify wedges by a lot

We will first try to attack them from an angle, trying to hit the main chassis with wedgelets from top repeatedly. As their disc spins clockwise as we said before, they can more effectively turn to the right in disc side by gyro. We will try to negate that by going and attacking to the left of them, as well as staying out of the side to their right. After that, we will have our discs hit the chassis. However, if they tried to spin around to hit our wheels, back off at the very first sign to save ourself. If they constantly tried to force the disc to hit our wheel through their attack, keep our distance with their wheel, and always face that disc with our own discs, before trying to hit it with our own, to send them flying. Before they land if we can reach them, hit them again. We hope they will get severe damage that compromise their working, or get them out of the arena.

As we said before on defense, have their disc forced to hit our weapon than anywhere else instead, and back up of they try to hit our wheels at first sign with the disc. We will also drive carefully and don't screw up.

Good luck Attackfrog