Hurricane vs White Cat

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Cha0sFerret

Hurricane vs White Cat

Post by Cha0sFerret » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:34 pm

Hurricane:
Speed: 5
Traction: 3
Torque: 1
Weapon: 13
Armor: 8

White Cat:
Speed: 4
Traction: 3
Torque: 1
Weapon: 16
Armor: 6

Can I OHKO him? I think I can OHKO him. I'm also like 80% sure I outwedge him.

Since I have high walls behind me and he's too slow to box rush properly, I'm gonna do a lame thing. Stay in the corner, spin up to max, point at him, and rip him open when he comes at me. If it's not an OHKO, it's still gonna hurt a lot.

Since this relies on him willing approaching me, some contingencies are in order. If he won't come at me, go along the walls (not the low one, screw that) as best I can in his general direction and turn toward him if he moves. Maybe he'll come at me then. If that fails, the backup plan is aggression center-arena. If it looks like he'll get the flipper under me, turn to lift myself away with the gyro, follow through and give him a crack on the side.

If he's limping, only go in for a hit when there's more arena behind me than there is behind him, or if I can safely hit him from the rear. I remember what happened to Loud Love against Sling Shot, and I don't intend to lose like that (unless I've confirmed I outwedge him, in that case go ham). If my weapon dies before he does, press my wedging advantage and chase him around. I don't care that I'm slower, my control is better and my wedgelets are low. Get 'em, pin 'em. Become wedge.

Obligatory "don't drive like a dumbass"

glhf

Tcrrr
Team: Code Red Robotics

Re: Hurricane vs White Cat

Post by Tcrrr » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:40 pm

Right so this gonna be good
He has a decently terrifying weapon, so I'll stay away from it to the best of my abilities, then I'll go and get a flip in, I may be able to get to his back, so then I can flip him, he only has 6 armor so once he goes in the air he is going to die. If we go head to head, I'll angle in so that he cannot lift me up with the drum, and then I'll go for a giant flip. I will capitalize on every single little mistake he does, and I'll avoid him from getting any purchase on me

Good luck ferret