ROBOT3 FW Week 1: OwO Bot 2000 vs Mekabu

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Trihunter
Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Team: Cool Story Brobotics

ROBOT3 FW Week 1: OwO Bot 2000 vs Mekabu

Post by Trihunter » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:49 pm

OwO Bot 2000Mekabu
ImageImage
Speed: 6Speed: 5
Traction: 4Traction: 4
Torque: 1Torque: 1
Weapon: 12Weapon: 11
Armour: 7 (+2 wedge)Armour: 9 (+2 wedge)
Config: N/AConfig: Top rollers on, front wedgelets on, side wedgelets on, wedge bonus applied
Wow, those are some long-ass flat-sided wedgelets. Mind if I 𝓪 𝓷 𝓰 𝓵 𝓮 𝓲 𝓷 ? Anyway, keep it simple. Spin up, make a mid-range approach, keeping up with OwO but still angling in. Aim to slide under their wedgelets, get them up, throw them over then rip their ass open. If the initial approach doesn't work, keep making approaches and pressure to get any of the wedgelets under his bot, then push them further up and throw them over with the spinner and proceed with butt-smashing again. If they get under, J-hook off, their wedgelets are pretty long so we've a fair bit of distance to free ourselves. Once free, put some distance between us before shifting back into angling in again. J-hooking would even put us in a decent position to wedge-break too, hopefully. Try to avoid the short walls on the off chance of an OotA, we'll just take the standard KO, thanks.

Best of luck, Code.
Accolades
Official participant in ARCcon Europe
ROBOT 2 FW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 MW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 HW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 Most Trophies (Runner-up)
Official voter in OSCARC 2018
Best Meme 2018 (Mimi-Chan)
Trophies
ICEcrown Champion (Steelhead)
CBC3 SHW Runner-Up (Hartmann's Youkai Bot II)
CBC4 LW Runner-Up (Scrapper)
ROBOT4 Sportsman Runner-Up (Split Personality)

Tcrrr
Team: Code Red Robotics

Re: ROBOT3 FW Week 1: OwO Bot 2000 vs Mekabu

Post by Tcrrr » Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:52 pm

Me: 6/4/1/12/7 (+2 wedge)
Him: 5/4/1/11/9
He uses all wedgelets and rollers

Right so I'll go in and get underneath him, and hit him with the disc. He has 9 drive units compared to my 10, so we won't be getting around each other unless we drive absolutely horrendously. If he tries to angle in I'll angle in to counter. Once I get under him I'll fling him around with the disc, and If I flip over, I'll right myself with the disc like end game, or hit the wall like bite force would. I'll try not to go weapon to weapon as it'll inflict MASSIVE DAMAGE for me.
Good luck tri