Ten Transformation Tanuki vs Saturnian Wristwatch

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Cha0sFerret

Ten Transformation Tanuki vs Saturnian Wristwatch

Post by Cha0sFerret » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:52 pm

TTT (Miko config according to the ping I got on discord):
Speed: 8
Traction: 7
Torque: 3
Weapon: 0
Armor: 12

Saturnian Wristwatch:
Speed: 4
Traction: 3
Torque: 1
Weapon: 15
Armor: 7

I don't see an attachment point for the lance on the bot's right side, so I'm assuming it's stuck on his left. Spin the weapon counterclockwise so if he comes directly at me with it and I hit it, the recoil spins his wedge away from me instead of into me.

Spin up while heading toward the high wall corner (box rush dodge, wheeeeeee) and hang around the area between the center and the high walls when possible to minimize risk of OOTA-ing myself. Whenever he comes in to ram, turn in place to make sure he misses my wheels and goes straight on into the weapon. Hit whatever is easiest: lance, wheels, the weird yellow things sticking out of his wedge... whatever.

If he camps, just go in after him unless he's in a position such that I might fling myself toward the low wall on impact. In those cases, reposition first so that doesn't happen, then go after him :V

glhf

Trihunter
Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Team: Cool Story Brobotics

Re: Ten Transformation Tanuki vs Saturnian Wristwatch

Post by Trihunter » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:34 pm

Starting off, rush in and jam the stick in their blade before it can hit top speed, hopefully deflecting some of the power from the strike (even though it won't be at top speed) as we fully go under and slam em into the walls. Play hyper-aggressive throughout, no spinning up allowed. Keep tailing them when they try to escape, plow into them and stick em in the walls constantly. We recover way faster than they do on any particular impact, so use that to our advantage to snag 'em post impact if they do get a decent hit in. Best case scenario has it getting hooked on a lower wall, though it's not the most realistic plan. Just keep on killing the spinner, scooping them up and slamming them into a wall at top speed. Whilst recovering from a slam, back up a little, see if they're stuck, and be ready to scoop them up once more and slam them back into the next wall that happens to end up between us. Stick's sacrificial somewhat, if they hit full speed slam it in there to take some energy off before performing the usual.
Accolades
Official participant in ARCcon Europe
ROBOT 2 FW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 MW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 HW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 Most Trophies (Runner-up)
Official voter in OSCARC 2018
Best Meme 2018 (Mimi-Chan)
Trophies
ICEcrown Champion (Steelhead)
CBC3 SHW Runner-Up (Hartmann's Youkai Bot II)
CBC4 LW Runner-Up (Scrapper)
ROBOT4 Sportsman Runner-Up (Split Personality)