EGT Round 1: Maneater vs Der Adder

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

cringey ARC name

EGT Round 1: Maneater vs Der Adder

Post by cringey ARC name » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:20 am

My plan for this battle is to rip those skirts off the sides. They have the superior speed but they’re going to have to engage at one point. Worst comes to worst I go in for a head on collision. The skirts are angled, so my secondary plan is to bend the supports. If they’re flipped I can go in with my spinner and rip the supports off. Once the wheels are exposed, I’ll go directly for them. In the event that my spinner stops working, I’ll go in with my better wedge in the back. My armor is a tad weaker than theirs so I have to be careful
My goal is to stay in the center of the arena and avoid hazards. They have equal torque to me so I don’t have to worry about them pushing me out. House robots are a major no-no.

Good Luck
Last edited by cringey ARC name on Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Botomatic1000
Team: Team Riptide: Advanced Robot Combat

Re: EGT Round 1: Maneater vs Der Adder

Post by Botomatic1000 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:52 pm

Maneater: 5 speed, 3 traction, 1 torque, 15 weapon, 6 armor
Der Adder: Speed: 6 Traction: 5 Torque: 1 Weapon: 11 Armour: 7 (+2 Drum)
Using the short wedgelets
Spin up as soon as the match begins and box rush him, as a drum I have the faster spin-up time because I have less weapon diameter. My drum’s three tooth design basically acts as a single tooth depending on where it hits, meanwhile, his four tooth spinner will get very little bite with four massive teeth like that. Neither of us are breaking the others weapon anytime soon. Go weapon to weapon for the first hit, he will deflect upwards and to the side whilst my drum will push me into the ground, meaning I’m basically staying facing the direction I was before whilst he has pinged off to the side slightly with his rear on show to me. As soon as it is on show, rush for it, juggling a few hits, his six armour will not last long at all as I ping him around, flipping him about the place. If he tries to turn that disc into me then I will instantly turn to face it, meaning he deflects off me again with his rear on show once more for me to attack. If he does get a hit on something that isn’t my drum then I am fine for a couple of hits, due to my skirts, having a panel of armour underneath them too as a last resort though he probably won’t live long enough to get to it. When his rear isn’t showing clearly enough then I’ll always be facing and approaching the disc Drum first to make sure that his rear is showing after the hit. Try to keep the fight in the centre of the arena but ping him into the wall if I must. Don’t even bother going for the pit as I’m going to be on the total offensive for the whole match, controlling him completely.

Best of luck!