CBC3 SHW: I Dance Crabcore, Motherfucker! vs. Space Cadet

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

The Monsterworks
Team: The Monsterworks

CBC3 SHW: I Dance Crabcore, Motherfucker! vs. Space Cadet

Post by The Monsterworks » Sat May 11, 2019 7:14 pm

I Dance Crabcore, Motherfucker!: 6 speed / 5 traction / 2 torque / 7 weapon (5 clamp/5 saw) / 10 armour (+1 claws)

vs.

Space Cadet: 7 speed / 6 traction / 3 torque / 2 weapon / 12 armour (+1 front wedges)

Well, Syl hasn't RPed for weeks, which is a shame because Space Cadet really had the potential to make some noise in this group. Anyways, the main strategy in this fight, in case it isn't a forfeit, is to use my ability to strafe and circle strafe to offset my very slight speed disadvantage, closing my claws to outwedge SC (they act like a 2WD serrated when closed), and opening them as I push forward under him, letting them slide around the sides and then snapping them shut. Their flipper may have the power to slightly interrupt my saw, but it shouldn't really have the power to free them or be an OOTA threat. Still, treat the OOTA corners with respect. Be slippery, outwedge and clamp, keep pins rolling, and U S E T H E S A W. Even if I'm probably not getting a KO, I wanna make some nice cuts and show aggression with my weapon. Aside from my plan A, just don't fall for the usual tricks and be smart enough to adjust within the capabilities of my bot if things don't go entirely according to plan.

Thanks, and Good luck!
Mastodon... Extinction (HW)
Osiris... Armageddon! (MW)
Elrathia... ROBOTS (LW)
Magnolia Pico... Ruination 4 (MW)
RipTide... ROBOT2 (FW)
Black Diamond... Cherry Bomb Classic 3 (HW)
MADSCIENCE... ROBOTS 3 (LW)
Abyss... ROBOTS 3 (MW)

The Monsterworks: 214-57 (.790) ...Probably up to no good.
Cherry Bomb Classic IV: 25-4
Finishing Move: 6-2
Magnolia Pico: 6-1
Magnolia Grande: 6-1
Glacier III: 7-0
ROBOTS 3: 21-6
Sixpounder: 3-4
MADSCIENCE: 9-1 Champion!
Abyss: 9-1 Champion!