CBC SHW Week 14: Starfish Prime vs. TAT

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Hooray For Lexan

CBC SHW Week 14: Starfish Prime vs. TAT

Post by Hooray For Lexan » Thu May 09, 2019 8:09 pm

Starfish PrimeTAT
Speed: 4Speed: 6
Traction: 3Traction: 5
Torque: 1Torque: 1
Weapon: 14Weapon: 12
Armour: 8 (+1 weapon)Armour: 6

Flail config, please.

Immediately get away from the wall and get my weapon spinning, then veer off at an angle to avoid getting box rushed. Once I’ve got my weapon up to speed: if he’s in the open, come in at high speed and ram into him, moving forward. My weapon’s only going 750 rpm, which means at high closing speeds it can get a LOT of bite. Even if he lines himself up with me I can sideswipe his drum or even hit the front corners of his chassis. His shape will let me get some really solid hits, and his armor’s pretty weak.

If he decides to camp against the wall, approach cautiously. Note that my flail heads are painted bright blue for a reason: I want to be able to see where the edge of my weapon is. Don’t hit the walls. If he’s backed himself into the corner and I can’t safely reach him, don’t bother.

Try to keep my front facing him, but I have 2+ feet of reach at any angle and he’s got a pretty tall chassis, so even from the side I shouldn’t have any trouble hitting him.

Good Luck etc.