CBC3 LW Week 13: Twin Typhoons vs Tidal Wave

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Trihunter
Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Team: Cool Story Brobotics

CBC3 LW Week 13: Twin Typhoons vs Tidal Wave

Post by Trihunter » Sat May 04, 2019 10:02 pm

Twin TyphoonsTidal Wave
ImageImage
Speed: 13Speed: 5
Traction: 1Traction: 4
Torque: 1Torque: 1
Weapon: 1Weapon: 14
Armour: 8 (+2 thwack teeth)Armour: 6
Have both halves spin up quick, get moving around the hill, and try to hit Tidal Wave on its drum mounts as opposed to the drum itself. We actually do some hefty damage to it if we can land those hits. The usual strats apply here, use clusteryness to our advantage, flanking as best as possible in this arena, go for one-two hits or combo recoils to get hits in odd places on TW, try to keep both halves spinning as much as possible, stay away from the walls, don't get too close to the ramp.

Ehhh... It's late, and I'm throwing this up so I don't technically FF, it's probably barely comprehensible. Even if I win this, it's not affecting much, so, to whoever ends up writing this, just make this the coolest match you can, ok? You've free reign to not as adhere to my RP as strictly as usual. Make something awesome.
Accolades
Official participant in ARCcon Europe
ROBOT 2 FW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 MW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 HW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 Most Trophies (Runner-up)
Official voter in OSCARC 2018
Best Meme 2018 (Mimi-Chan)
Trophies
ICEcrown Champion (Steelhead)
CBC3 SHW Runner-Up (Hartmann's Youkai Bot II)
CBC4 LW Runner-Up (Scrapper)
ROBOT4 Sportsman Runner-Up (Split Personality)

Hiicantpk

Re: CBC3 LW Week 13: Twin Typhoons vs Tidal Wave

Post by Hiicantpk » Sat May 04, 2019 11:12 pm

Shields On

So they move at 1 speed. Also I have plenty of weapon over their armour (even +4 on the teeth parts), and they're half my weight so they're gonna go flying on impact. I'll also get to use my angled shields here to potentially deflect them upwards and such.

Head out immediately around the ramp. Don't go over it.
[*]If they split up, perfect I can target one before the other can move back to help defend. Aim for a head on shot with the lone twin and try to send them flying with a good hit.
[*] If they stay together, head in at moderate speed and turn last second to jab at them with my shield. The knockback on the one I hit may cause them to impact eachother and do some serious friendly-fire damage.

After the initial hits/etc, be aggressive and try to get them into walls/hazards. They're much too slow to get away from me once I have them against the wall, so do what damage I can and back off before the 2nd twin can attack.

If they try to surround me (which they really shouldn't with 1 speed), go onto the ramp. If they try to get up onto the ramp they'll surely high-center themselves.

GL
".. if Kody is removing OOTAs, I'm flying to Canada for the sole purpose of taking a shit down his chimney. :v: " - GF93

Team 57