CBC 3 WK13 Evil Destroyer vs Beast From The West II

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

British-Robotics

CBC 3 WK13 Evil Destroyer vs Beast From The West II

Post by British-Robotics » Sat May 04, 2019 2:54 am

(No Hinged wedgelets for this match)

Evil Destroyer may have a dangerous weapon but his armour is not that strong to handle my weapon's power, I'm also quicker than him speed wise so I should be able to close him down pretty easily. I also want to try and stop his bar from spinning. So I'll go over the ramp in the middle of the arena and straight away attack Evil Destroyer.

I want to hit Evil Destroyer's sides to try and immobilize the shufflers and rip up his armour, go full on aggressive.

Good luck and may the best robot win.

YSMQTHLQYH
Team: Team Design Flaw

Re: CBC 3 WK13 Evil Destroyer vs Beast From The West II

Post by YSMQTHLQYH » Sat May 04, 2019 4:49 pm

Evil DestroyerBeast From The West II
ImageImage
Speed: 1Speed: 5
Traction: 1Traction: 4
Torque: 1Torque: 1
Weapon: 21(15 Spinner / 5 Turret / 1 Lifter or whatever you wanna call it)Weapon: 14(13 Spinner / 1 Arm)
Armour: 7Armour: 6
Normal mid-cutter barHinged wedgelets off

First off all, there is no way that his chasis fits under my spinner when it's all the way down, just in case.
He is way faster than ED, but not like that's something to boast about. He can't outpace my turret and my spinner isn't massive so he can't reach me before it gets to full power.
6 Armor vs 15 Weapon lol.
Even if i hit him in his 10 armored weapon i still deal 5 (possibly corner) damage and 4 or 5 shock damage, hitting anywhere else is supper effective.
If his spinner hits mine not much damage will be dealt but he might flip me, allowing him to hit my chasis and that would be bad so i want that spinner gone.
STAY THE F@CK AWAY FROM THE RAMP, avoid the other hazards too.

Spin clockwise, keep the turret always facing him. Unless he does something weird like coming while facing me from a side without the weapon, lift up the turret a bit (around his spinner mount height) and when we are about to make contact turn the turret counter clockwise and soon after move it back to where it was making sure he doesn't get the time to reach my chasis. If he kept going straight i will hit him from the side, dealing 6 damage to his spinner, probably breaking it and maybe even the arm too, or i will hit the mounting for 9 or 10 damage to it. If he did turn to face my spinner i won't deal corner damage but at least know his priorities and deal 5 damage.
If his spinner survives the first hit keep repeating the strategy until it breaks, self right ASAP if i got flipped. if he did turn for a weapon to weapon hit i can turn the turret farther to gain spin up time if necessary. If he did go straight for the chasis i may not do the bait thing if the risk of him reaching the chasis is significant.

Once the spinner dies lower my turret down and try to hit him anywhere on his chasis or similar until i win, i don't even need full power to KO against 6 armor. If he then decides to run away just follow him and try to hit him, in that case i should win by a overwhelming JD.

GL HF TBR
TEAM DESIGN FLAW
Insert funny text here

Recent history
This is very much out of date as i forgot/didn't bother to update it
Dirty Dozen -
Something Something I Regret Nothing 0-0
I Suck At Names II 0-0
OTSC v2.0 0-0

Butcher's Circus -
Evaccania DOOM 0-0

ROBOT4 -
Cyan Printer Ink 4-1 // Multiply and Surrender 2-1 // Apeirogon II 4-0 (Champion!) // Total 10-2

CBC4 -
Vindicator 4-2 // Apeirogon 4-3 // Pressure Flop II 5-3 // Padoru Machina 3-3 // Total 16-11

less recent stuff i guess
Thunder Underground -
OTSC 2-0 // Need For Spin 1-1 // FREE ICE CREAM 0-1 // Cookie Cutter 1-0 // Total (i guess) 4-2

REDDIT - Terrorbird 4-1
Reckoning: Evolution - Riptide 2-2
ROBOT3 -
Beaned 2-5 //<3 5-3 // Pressure Flop 4-3 // Omnicrap 2.0 2-5 // Total 13-16

CBC3 -
Evil Destroyer 4-4 // I Suck At Names 5-3 // Something Something Cluster Bot 3-3 // Equisde 3-3 // Total 15-13

ICEcrown - Hovercrap 3-3
REDDIT(2K18) - Omnicrap 3-3
Overall record: 70-53